Social Bio Girl Becomes NC's First Female Wrestling Champion!

Wait, 106 lbs 17 year olds? They have to be pure fucking bone, no wonder she will beat them lol.

Either way she only beat North Carolinians at that specific place.....All that could mean, is that the 106 division there sucks balls lol.

That was a nice move at the end of her match. Good for her.

Since gender is a fluid concept im making a rule that you cant call yourself a male if youre over 15 and weigh 106 lbs. She beat a bunch of preemies
Shocked that there are 17-year old boys below 106 lbs. But good for her, well done.

Most kids in that weight class are Freshman.

But every once and a while you get a 19 year old midget with grown man strength (as much grown man strength as that frame can have) who just horses the kids around.

I remember one state final where it was a Freshman who weighed probably 90lbs going against a 19 year old dude who was 4'11 and jacked.

After the 19 year old tossed him around and one his state title he ran into the stand to hold his baby up in the air.

Wait, 106 lbs 17 year olds? They have to be pure fucking bone, no wonder she will beat them lol.

Either way she only beat North Carolinians at that specific place.....All that could mean, is that the 106 division there sucks balls lol.
I take it you don't have any idea how wrestling works? She's the state champ at that weight class; she'd beat most boys at that weight class across the country. Also, it's a weight class not an age class. A lot of them were probably younger than 17.

Heaven+Fitch+NC+champ.jpg

If 17 year old me had to wrestle a blonde girl with bulging camel toe, defined upper body, and flat stomach I would be screwed (lol)
LMAO

I never thought I would say this but that girl needs a cup.

Most kids in that weight class are Freshman.

But every once and a while you get a 19 year old midget with grown man strength (as much grown man strength as that frame can have) who just horses the kids around.

I remember one state final where it was a Freshman who weighed probably 90lbs going against a 19 year old dude who was 4'11 and jacked.

After the 19 year old tossed him around and one his state title he ran into the stand to hold his baby up in the air.

Im sure there are lots of examples of 106 lb people 15 or older--they just cant call themselves males

This is awesome for her and i mean that sincerely.

That said I think some grains of salt also need be spread and i do not say this to diminish her.

This is the 106lb division. This seems to be a case of a top female (maybe once in a lifetime Joe) fighting guys who are likely not even bottom 10% of their athletic class and winning in a class that is better suited to women.

FHlyV2n.png

Again that is no insult intended to her, as she is awesome and did what she needed to do. It is more a question of the viability and talent pool available at this manlet/boylet weight classes?

I would bet not only does she out wrestle everyone on that podium (as we know she did) but she also out 'guys' them in probably almost every other way.

(readies for the metoo attack incoming)

Shocked that there are 17-year old boys below 106 lbs. But good for her, well done.

My senior year, I cut weight and wrestled 103 lbs. I was the tallest 103 in the state at 5' 8" and at states they made me weigh-in several times because they didn't believe I was the right person.

I got so much shit for "picking" on little boys.

Wrestling a girl is a no win situation in HS

One time back when I was coaching HS one of my guys on JV had to wrestle a girl. It was na away dual and a bunch of student showed up to watch the JV matches because of the girl.

My guy was beating her like 10-0 in the 3rd period when she hit him with a headlock and pinned him.

The gym just erupted and went nuts. You would have thought they won a big dual meet or something.

I felt so bad for that kid.

I also coached a girl who beat a few kids on other JV squads. I felt bad for those dudes as well.

Same thing happened where I'm from. Except this was the first time a girl had ever pinned a boy and the newspaper decided to plaster a sports section front page picture that took half the page. Poor kid quit the wrestling team and never lived it down.

I take it you don't have any idea how wrestling works? She's the state champ at that weight class; she'd beat most boys at that weight class across the country. Also, it's a weight class not an age class. A lot of them were probably younger than 17.
To be fair it’s NC. It’s not like Minnesota, Wisconsin, or the other Midwest powerhouse wrestling states either.

Same thing happened where I'm from. Except this was the first time a girl had ever pinned a boy and the newspaper decided to plaster a sports section front page picture that took half the page. Poor kid quit the wrestling team and never lived it down.

lol

If my son were 106 lbs as a senior I'd seriously consider transitioning him

To be fair it’s NC. It’s not like Minnesota, Wisconsin, or the other Midwest powerhouse wrestling states either.
Sure, but it's not like she'd be some JV schlub everywhere else that's not NC. Let me put it this way: I wrestled 103 as a sophomore in Florida, and I am grateful that I never ran into her.

Sure, but it's not like she'd be some JV schlub everywhere else that's not NC. Let me put it this way. I wrestled 103 as a sophomore in Florida, and I am grateful that I never ran into her.
Oh I get that. Bunch of friends in high school wrestled so I understand how the system works.

Cool, happy for her accomplishment and won’t take anything away from it

....I have to say though wrestling requires some techniques that I’d have to think twice about doing if my opponent was a female...in public haha

Depending on the time of the month I’m routinely beat for the remote by 5’8 126lb. I feel those dudes pain. Doesn’t help that I’m a sherdog ‘manlet’ at 6’3 195lb either

Sure, but it's not like she'd be some JV schlub everywhere else that's not NC. Let me put it this way: I wrestled 103 as a sophomore in Florida, and I am grateful that I never ran into her.

So to put this in context, a few years after I graduated I went back to high school where we have an alumni night. We did fun exhibition type matches and stuff. At the time, they just started a girls division and there was a girl state champion at 103. She legit took me down and I had to scramble to get my head together and actually make a comeback in the match. I also outweighed her by quite a bit at this point and wasn't a mediocre wrestler (by high school standards).

Point is this girl who won states in NC is a great wrestler, no doubt.

Back