Social Bio Girl Becomes NC's First Female Wrestling Champion!

Shocked that there are 17-year old boys below 106 lbs. But good for her, well done.

Don’t know how common it is (I was a smaller rural high school) but a friend of mine won state at 106 when he was in 8th grade. Won again at 113 as a freshman. Then hit his growth spurt and was 140 something and then he was just a good but no longer state contending guy.

And she did it beating only boys.

Heaven Fitch won the NCHSAA individual wrestling state championship in the 106 lb. weight class. And she did it in dominant fashion. She ended her season with an overall 54 - 5 record.

Maybe it's time for certain amateur high school and college female athletes to stop whining about trans competitors and step up their game.

#tittieswintitles

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/north-carolina-heaven-fitch-wrestler-state-championship-022547716.html

Not to take anything away from the girl, but at 106 she was a senior wrestling mostly freshmen and a few sophmores. But congratulations to the young lady, it's still quite an accomplishment.

*Edit: her name's Heaven?

That was one of the names I had picked if we were having a girl - thought it would be unique. Ended up having twin boys who will graduate with a girl named Heaven.

Last edited:
That's pretty raw for her to pull that off.

Also the shame those dudes will feel will follow them for eternity, even in the afterlife.

Don’t know how common it is (I was a smaller rural high school) but a friend of mine won state at 106 when he was in 8th grade. Won again at 113 as a freshman. Then hit his growth spurt and was 140 something and then he was just a good but no longer state contending guy.

I went to AAA school in VA - 8th graders couldn't wrestle varsity and we had a freshman wresting 98 and 105 (80s) for as long as I can remember. Even 112 was a sophomore during my hs days.

Back in 5th or 6th grade I had to wrestle the only girl in the program. It was awkward as fuck, especially because it seemed like she didn't want to be there but was only doing it because her older brother was.

That's very cool!

This is actually stunning and brave! Not some dude mutilating himself to compete with women, a la Fallon Fox.

Best of luck to her!

This is awesome for her and i mean that sincerely.

That said I think some grains of salt also need be spread and i do not say this to diminish her.

This is the 106lb division. This seems to be a case of a top female (maybe once in a lifetime Joe) fighting guys who are likely not even bottom 10% of their athletic class and winning in a class that is better suited to women.

FHlyV2n.png

Again that is no insult intended to her, as she is awesome and did what she needed to do. It is more a question of the viability and talent pool available at this manlet/boylet weight classes?

I would bet not only does she out wrestle everyone on that podium (as we know she did) but she also out 'guys' them in probably almost every other way.

(readies for the metoo attack incoming)
Just to give you guys an idea

The lightest Olympic weight-classes are:
110lbs women's wrestling
125lbs men's freestyle
132lbs men's greco-roman

So she'll have to put up some mass if she wants to wrestle for a living and those boys will need to born again lol But really, ranked wrestlers are usually in their mid 20s so they still have time to develop their body and technique.

Freshmen, and not even a lot of those.
They'd be cutting to 106, right? If so, wouldn't they be around 120 pounds then (give or take a few pounds)?

There were a lot of guys throughout high school that size, at least where I went (Long Island, NY).

If my son were 106 lbs as a senior I'd seriously consider transitioning him
Kind of off topic, but I would try and remove all sorts of human characteristics from my child, make them look androgynous and robotic. I would also teach them how to talk via a text to speech program

It's impressive, but I do think the position from the boys has to be considered.

I think it's bullshit, myself.

I wrestled as a freshman, and I'm here to tell you that there is 100% no way that I could wrestle a girl at that age and treat her the same as I would another male. Fucking wrestling? No chance. She would have an unfair advantage due to my respect for women.
Hell, I couldn't treat a woman with the same level of aggression and violence I might unleash on another male today, even if they deserved it. I respect what she did from her standpoint, but I feel like boys lost to her that would have beaten her same skill set in a male opponent. I'm sure of it. How many is hard to say. But certainly some.

They'd be cutting to 106, right? If so, wouldn't they be around 120 pounds then (give or take a few pounds)?

There were a lot of guys throughout high school that size, at least where I went (Long Island, NY).
I don't think a HS wrestler at 106 is cutting 14 pounds. I might be wrong, but I think at lower-end 98-126 (? - I don't remember the weights for sure) most kids are wrestling at or close to walking weight, right? Or no? Hell, I don't know. I did. lol

Back