No Homo. I grew up liking Backstreet and N'Sync

Kandyland

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know it wasn't popular when I was a kid (I'm 38 years old). But they had some good music. Both bands. I'd have to lean more towards Backstreet but N'Sync held their own. Though As I grown up I think N'Sync was definitely more gayer but still enjoy their music

What say you Sherbros. Do you dig?
resources

resources

No Homo.

You prolly didn’t get bullied at all in high school.

nah, very homo.

(but was a big Justin Timberlake fans when he was at his peak with Timbaland and Nelly Furtado)

I didn’t like them growing up but I’ll admit that since I’ve gotten older I’ve grown more of an appreciation for a few Backstreet Boys songs. I actually only remember one Nsync song. Their hits didn’t carry over like a few of the Backstreet Boys songs did but I wouldn’t be surprised if they used the same writers and producers. “I want it that way” is just a good song

Growing up I actually bought the New Kids on the Block Cassette Tape when I was in Jr. High :(

Last edited:
I grew up same I wasn’t watching that crap on MTV total request live . I was out skateboarding ! Alternative was best music then

I know it wasn't popular when I was a kid (I'm 38 years old). But they had some good music. Both bands. I'd have to lean more towards Backstreet but N'Sync held their own. Though As I grown up I think N'Sync was definitely more gayer but still enjoy their music

What say you Sherbros. Do you dig?
resources

resources

No Homo.

I like BTS.

Yea that’s pretty homo unfortunately for you. It’s less homo now singing it in your car making the kids uncomfortable

So, what? You like a certain genre of music it doesn't influence the sex you like to f*ck. Now I'm thinking you're suspect for even having to state "no homo".

So, what? You like a certain genre of music it doesn't influence the sex you like to f*ck. Now I'm thinking you're suspect for even having to state "no homo".

I told you. I'm 38. I grew up where that shit was taboo. So I say no homo to exonerate me from any homosexual fantasies I might have while at work and in the bathroom.

I just remember my old sister loving both, watching them non-stop and me wanting to kill myself.

A good friend of mine still listens to them and loves it. He's flimsy but straight. I think appreciating these groups says more about taste in or appreciation for music (or lack there of) than sexuality... Having posters of these groups is where the line is crossed imo...

I like some of their songs and that does not make me any gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Back