No Homo. I grew up liking Backstreet and N'Sync

I know it wasn't popular when I was a kid (I'm 38 years old). But they had some good music. Both bands. I'd have to lean more towards Backstreet but N'Sync held their own. Though As I grown up I think N'Sync was definitely more gayer but still enjoy their music

What say you Sherbros. Do you dig?
resources

resources

No Homo.

It was NKOTB for me.
<GinJuice>

I know it wasn't popular when I was a kid (I'm 38 years old). But they had some good music. Both bands. I'd have to lean more towards Backstreet but N'Sync held their own. Though As I grown up I think N'Sync was definitely more gayer but still enjoy their music

What say you Sherbros. Do you dig?
resources

resources

No Homo.

There's no way you can be a Sherbro alpha and coexist with your thread title. Seppuku is your only salvation from this.

Backstreet back is a good song. Fuck the haters.

I went to see the spice girls when they did their final tour and sang my heart out. No fucks given.

Didnt read but saying no homo u like n'sync and backstreet boys....... is like saying no homo but I love banging n sucking off tranny's.

Last edited:
Backstreet Boys are still churning out the hits

Backstreet Boys have more talent than 95% of rappers out there.

All the guys at my school who were into that music ended up gay as adults. Just saying...

typical @Kandyland Friday night:
On all fours, sucking his personal trainer's dick while his boyfriend does him doggie style; all the while @Kandyland occasionally yelling "no homo"

Backstreet boys playing in the background to muffle the ghey sexts that is going down at @Kandyland pad.

Most of the notable boy bands had at least one good song.

Backstreet actually had a few.

NKOTB Step by Step and Boyz II Men Motownphilly are still the GOATs though.

Lots of dudes coming out of the closet in this thread lmao. I didn’t like those bands because the dudes in them seemed like tools. I just remember a video where they were wearing these stupid outfits like googles on their heads and they reminded me of Kenny from Can’t Hardly Wait.
We all have guilty pleasures, in my day it was Poison and Bon Jovi. It was cool to like Metallica and Van Halen, but the rumor was always Bon Jovi is Gay, had his stomach pumped because he drank too much jizz etc.

Just cause you say "No Homo", that don't make it so... Homo.

<LikeReally5>

Backstreet back is a good song. Fuck the haters.

I went to see the spice girls when they did their final tour and sang my heart out. No fucks given.

I forgot about this song until I saw "This is the End"

Somehow tho Black boy bands are cool like BTM., BBD, Dru Hill, etc. But all white boy bands are ghey.

Back