PBP UFC Fight Night 169: Benavidez vs Figueiredo PBP Discussion: 5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
"It was like the doors on The Shining opening"

giphy.gif

<28> <28> <28>
I didn't know blood could leak so fast from a cut. In-f*cking-sane really...

Seen a couple hilarious shoop worthy shots tonight. One moment with Benevidez and Ping damn.

Too fuckd up to do teh work. Hopefully its still fresh tomorrow

Ok well it's been fun Sherbros.

Except for that bullshit stoppage.

Gnight everyone.

I have no clue how to speak Portugese and I don't know any words in that language but even I can tell Walid Ismail is just making up everything lol, there is no way the fighter said that much, he barely said 4 words and Walid said 67 words lol

I'm Deus Da Guerra's biggest fan if this means they will finally dissolve 125.

hey can I just pay like $5 a month to never have ads on this fuckin website? Asking me to disable my adblocker so you guys can load me up like I was on the next episode of Blacked.

What is this shit @Jackonfire
Its horrible. Everyone seems to be getting it, mods and admins included. There's a couple of threads in Support that we'll keep updated as we here back from the development team.

I got over a total of 200 likes in this thread bois. Glad you liked my company.

Thank's a lot

source.gif

Atleast you still have olivi to do some freaky stuff, joe.
For sure,but how long will she accept him not havin no belt?
She might want a few championship belts to shine up in the living room. This can be most quickly achieved by shacking up with the
Novemtrigintillion dollar man Henry Cejudo.

giphy.gif

It was a headbutt that split his head open prior to the KO. Fact
No, it wasn't a headbutt. But let's say I grant you that it was a headbutt, then I could argue that Joe B is the one who headbutted Figs, and thus, he got the consequences of his actions. Joe B's head was the one travelling towards Fig's head. Just because Joe B got the worst end of it, it doesn't mean he didn't initiate that action.

Consequently, there are better arguments that Joe B lost fair and square than some nonsense "Figs headbutted Joe to a victory" arguments. LOL

Well fuck Fig is who we thought he was, how much did he miss weight by, I never checked?
2.5 pounds if I remember right. Was given a couple hours to drop the extra weight but decided not to.

It was a headbutt that split his head open prior to the KO. Fact
Wrong.

There was not forceful or aggressive thrust from Figueiredo (the definition of headbutt is an aggressive and forceful thrust with the top of the head into the face or body of another person)

Benavidez willingly ran into him head first like a spaz

That's like me running into a parked car head first then claiming "uh that car collided with me, fender bender" !!!

I agree to an extent. Joe was fighting chin up, hands down but I was thinking Devi was losing the second and would probably slow down late but knew he was waiting on a counter and wasn't bothered by Joe's striking. That clash of heads, even if Joe caused it, it definitely didn't help.

Myrna I said it earlier. Joe was outpointing him. I actually give round one and most of round two to Joe. But I also saw Figuereido‘s demeanor after taking Joe’s best shots. He was walking through Joe’s punches. He knew he just had to pace himself and find that Ko. Made it look easy.

Back