Ryan Hall returns vs. Ricardo Lamas

Ryan Hall's status had actually grown since everyone started ducking him...

He's the scariest least scary fighter ever.

I like Lamas here. I don't think Hall has the power wrestling to take Lamas down & I dont think he has the technical kickboxing to set any traps for Lamas on the feet.

Maybe Hall hits him with an imanari roll, or a high kick to a shot chin, but I don't think so.

RedFavorableHorsemouse-size_restricted.gif

Don't really know why but I've wanted to see Hall brutally ktfo since the Lobov fight. Decent chance of it happening in this fight but I'm still leaning towards blinky.

God I wanna see him put to sleep instead of seeing him walk around and look like he's sleeping...

Ryan Hall is awesome to watch lately.

He has addressed that his earlier fights sucked and made efforts to improve his style and it has paid off in a big way.

Now guys are shook to fight him which has only helped his profile.

Lamas is a very, very good grappler. Tough fight for Hall here, but I'll root for him.

Last edited:
I like Lamas here. I don't think Hall has the power wrestling to take Lamas down & I dont think he has the technical kickboxing to set any traps for Lamas on the feet.

Maybe Hall hits him with an imanari roll, or a high kick to a shot chin, but I don't think so.
Hall actually has really good wrestling. He's been in multiple competitions before he switched over to mma.

Interesting fight. Lamas is very difficult to take down. However he's past his prime and hasn't looked the same since Josh Emmett knocked him into orbit. I think Hall finds a way to win this one, but wouldn't be surprised with any outcome.

Back