In your life do you think you reached your full potential?

Achieving is for pussies!

How can one know what they’re capable of if they never achieved it? That’s the difference between a dream and reality.

That's a difficult question, although the short answer is no.

I am accomplished professionally, but that came at the expense of every other facet of my life. I put all my eggs in one basket, only to realize that the basket isn't really worth that much.

If I could do it all again, I would have focused more of my potential/work/effort on other things.

Unfortunately no, I think I could have become a much bigger asshole than I am now :(

A life filled with regrets...

No. If the people who made me actually cared, then for sure my life would've taken a different path entirely. I was unable to accept/utilize a full scholarship to Juilliard in NY, because I had no parent or guardian. Just being homeless at 12, I had to hide from cops and gangs.

I reached my full potential when I saw your mom bend over in line at the supermarket

Definitely not. And turned 37 recently

No, but I know someone that went 70% in a championship fight and almost won.

Not even close, but I hit a nice little plateau that provides a comfortable income and great work life balance.

There is lots of opportunity for advancement with a large part of our senior leadership retiring, but they're traveling half the year and attached to their phones getting all kinds of calls all hours of the day, night, and weekends. I look at the home life of our leadership and some have managed to balance their careers and families, but I would say a good 70% of the have been divorced. I just don't want that life for my family.

The department I'm currently in got totally wrecked by corporate over site because it was like a meat market with tons of drama in the work place. There used to be a saying "you can fuck my wife all you want, but don't you dare fuck my girlfriend"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back