• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Joanna's Loss Statement

Still hiding that forehead huh. {<jordan}
She did the same thing after the Namajunas rematch.

KlZYy9I.jpg
216282.jpg

Nice statement and she has a good attitude. You have to remember she was finished by Rose and then came back to fight her again, Vale, Michelle and Zhang. In every single one of those fights she was competitive. That's impressive in my book. Also It was her first career loss and a finish while you are at it.

Getting finished as a champion can really fuk you up mentally. It's like one moment you are on top of the world because of your skill set where you feel invincible and the next you aren't. Just look how Honda Rousey took it.

Last edited:
Such stupid comment. If you had an alien growing out of your forehead, im sure you would show it to the whole world right?
such a stupid comment. It’s not an alien it’s a medical condition. But you wouldn’t know that, would you?

Lots of utter no life cunt haters ITT, especially the first answers.
Bottom of the barrel of the internet, on the levels of 4chan or reddit.

How fucking low do you have to be a dick and shitpost about a female MMA fighter that fought her heart out (and IMO fought a draw)? If anything it's Zhang that's entitled and arrogant, thinking she's going to run down everyone in the division. She just got a wake up call in that fight.

I really want to see the mf-er that shitpost and mock that girl, actually fight in a cage and get hit with bombs that deform your face like that, and see their reactions. Oh wait they're never going to do that because they are no-life losers that just post on forums and have shit-tier jobs (if they have any).

I hear you but I def like this sweet, humble, ass kicked Joanna who admits she lost and can appreciate life.

And you're right that her learning to speak directly didn't improve her image one bit as she became insufferable. Anyway, ass kickings seem to be her path forward to humanity. So in a way we're agreeing I think....

Multiple fighters that were "humble" got fucked into oblivion like Rose Namajunas.
Joanna is still really a top contender and one of the best kickboxer in female MMA alongside Valentina.

By the way, there's a difference between "humble" and "fake humble".
Rose Namajunas for example is fake humble. She obviously believed no one could destroy her until she got destroyed by Andrade. She has that humble facade but the behavior/body language is entitled.

On the other hand, is Joanna arrogant? No. I see her as a confident woman that doesnt underestimate her opponents (seeing how she trained hard for Zhang and other opponents). Its not arrogance, its confidence.

But people in America just fucking hate anyone with confidence. Americans have become a weak culture where its perpetually about apologising and "not being a douche". It's what we call a "slave morality" culture but I won't go into the philosophical details of it.

Both fighters gave everything they had.
One of the greatest title fights ever.
Respect.

Joanna is handling this loss a thousand times better than Valentina is. Joanna is usually a very sore loser as well.

LOL, Val threw a hissy fit after Nunes 2 pretty criticizing everything but her.

Forced self motivating message post detected

Joanna you will learn to lighten the load of failure on your conscience once you embrace the fact that you aren't as good as you think you are as a fighter nor as a person. Embrace the bitch inside you, come on.

Let it go, let it go. You will feel relief once you stop projecting what a strong woman you are. Womanlet síndrome.
You’re a douchebag.
<BC1>

{<hhh]
Thats like every fighter statement ever.
I think she did it pretty classy, especially compared to Izzy and Yoel.

I honestly don't get the point of your comment.
Edit:

Now I understand
Yeah fought her ass off and didn't complain. What I don't get is why she is so much more hated on here than Valentina, Valentina went on a big rant about how she won after losing to Nunes in the rematch. Yes Joanna handled her 2 losses to Rose kind of poorly but it's still weird. It's like people hold certain things against particular fighters but ignore them for other fighters.

The judges were obligated to render a decision. Anyone who watched the fight knows what happened. Both fighters left as champions.
Sorry it sounds good but nah haha. Great fight but everyone can’t always have a trophy.

Well it sounds like she’s finally able to admit to losing. That’s a small step on the right path.

I dunno bout that mate, give it a week or so and I think they will "have rewatched the tape"

Back