Joanna's Loss Statement

Lots of utter no life cunt haters ITT, especially the first answers.
Bottom of the barrel of the internet, on the levels of 4chan or reddit.

How fucking low do you have to be a dick and shitpost about a female MMA fighter that fought her heart out (and IMO fought a draw)? If anything it's Zhang that's entitled and arrogant, thinking she's going to run down everyone in the division. She just got a wake up call in that fight.

I really want to see the mf-er that shitpost and mock that girl, actually fight in a cage and get hit with bombs that deform your face like that, and see their reactions. Oh wait they're never going to do that because they are no-life losers that just post on forums and have shit-tier jobs (if they have any).
I had no idea Joanna’s dad posts on here. Hello, sir. Sorry your daughter looks like that. It must be tough for any man to see his daughter get punched repeatedly and go home speaking Klingon to you.

Yeah fought her ass off and didn't complain. What I don't get is why she is so much more hated on here than Valentina, Valentina went on a big rant about how she won after losing to Nunes in the rematch. Yes Joanna handled her 2 losses to Rose kind of poorly but it's still weird. It's like people hold certain things against particular fighters but ignore them for other fighters.
Valentina is just more likeable and not as oogly.
JJ is just not attractive enough to be cocky in any sense.

Joanna will beat Zhang in the next fight. She beat her in this one TBH.

Fuckn awesome fight by both of them tho.

A lot classier than after her fight with Rose. She's probably consoled by the fact it was a war and she performed well.
War JJ

Good attitude. Hope she means it.

Fuck all this nice guy shit. Isn't she the fucking boogiewoman, the same person who gets in people's faces and tells them she owns them and shit. What's with all this kumbaya shit she's doing now?

4d0e611336782996.jpg

No crazybitch speech?
<Deported1>

MJ's popcorn meme is disappointed.

Embarrassing for her to walk around in public. Casuals who don't know who she is would think she has suffered from domestic violence.
A dude with post fight face looks like a hard core gang member.

Incel roach factory imho tbh ngl iirc tmbr

You embarrass yourselves.

War Joanna

Fuck all this nice guy shit. Isn't she the fucking boogiewoman, the same person who gets in people's faces and tells them she owns them and shit. What's with all this kumbaya shit she's doing now?
She and Weili hugged each other at the beginning of one of the rounds. I think they earned each other's respect, and perhaps even comraderie, during the fight.

A lot classier than after her fight with Rose. She's probably consoled by the fact it was a war and she performed well.
War JJ

It's obvious that Joanna was compromised by a terrible weight cut during the first Rose fight, really she should have cried off like Nunes did in the Shevchenko title fight. If folk don't accept that then they have to believe that Rose is a heavier puncher than Weili. Seriously?

Joanna got a lot of hate for stating the truth that a bad weight cut did for her in the first Rose scrap.

It's obvious that Joanna was compromised by a terrible weight cut during the first Rose fight, really she should have cried off like Nunes did in the Shevchenko title fight. If folk don't accept that then they have to believe that Rose is a heavier puncher than Weili. Seriously?

Joanna got a lot of hate for stating the truth that a bad weight cut did for her in the first Rose scrap.
I mean Joanna tapping was the weirdest thing, she really doesn't seem like the type to tap. I wonder what her head was like going into that fight.

That fight was the greatest women's fight of all time. I have more faith in WMMA than I ever had after watching it. Prior I doubted Joanna's heart in the game, but she is a warrior and fought like hell all 5 rounds. Fight was so close I can't even call anyone a loser in this fight.

Cool story. Do you have one that explains why she has gone 2-4 in the last 3 years?

Cool story. Do you have one that explains why she has gone 2-4 in the last 3 years?

So how do you explain how Weili, Shevchenko and Rose all failed to stop the supposedly fragile chinned Joanna in 75 minutes of cage fighting?

Back