• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Joanna's Loss Statement

She's walking toward the blades to cut off her forehead.

Well it sounds like she’s finally able to admit to losing. That’s a small step on the right path.

Forced self motivating message post detected

Joanna you will learn to lighten the load of failure on your conscience once you embrace the fact that you aren't as good as you think you are as a fighter nor as a person. Embrace the bitch inside you, come on.

Let it go, let it go. You will feel relief once you stop projecting what a strong woman you are. Womanlet síndrome.

She's walking toward the blades to cut off her forehead.
Judging by how far out her forehead is protruding, I reckon she won’t have to walk too close to the blades to cut it off...
67082BD8-885E-4A1A-A0AD-274937D18CDA.jpeg

One of the few women to do right by wmma.

WAR JOANNA CHAMPION

Joanna you will learn to lighten the load of failure on your conscience once you embrace the fact that you aren't as good as you think you are as a fighter nor as a person. Embrace the bitch inside you, come on.

Let it go, let it go. You will feel relief once you stop projecting what a strong woman you are. Womanlet síndrome.
The irony is I bet you thought this post was WAY better than it is

She fought well... Nothing to hangar her forehead about.

She put her head between the rotator to make it smaller?
Edit: to late, they beat me to it lol.

The ufc probably paid for plastic surgery. I bet she looks younger and different when we see her again

{<hhh]
Thats like every fighter statement ever.
I think she did it pretty classy, especially compared to Izzy and Yoel.

I honestly don't get the point of your comment.
Edit:
Yea I did lol. It sounded better in my head before writing it down tbh lol
Now I understand

WOOOOOOW.....

Somebody beat this woman some more! I swear that a good humbling and ass-kicking makes her into an appreciative sweetheart!

If she were always getting her ass kicked and saying sweet things I'd root for he a lot more.

Weili gave the world the best Joanna yet.

Thanks Weili!!!

Back