Ali Abdelaziz as Dana's replacement

I am sure it is ali's goal secretly.

First of all,LOL

Secondly,im pretty sure that guy Rizvan who dont talk shit or really put himself out there at all is the real brains behind the operation anyway.

%D0%9D%D1%83%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B2_%D0%9C%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B2.jpg

How does Ali manage so many top 10 fighters in first place? He could walk off with his fighters to Bellator for 50 mil.

How does Ali manage so many top 10 fighters in first place? He could walk off with his fighters to Bellator for 50 mil.

That's what I was thinking. He is developing his own mass that could one day rebel.

Joining Ali/Dominance MMA is the closest thing to joining an union as a fighter.

Ali has alot of leverage over the UFC

Ali Bless
Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Because he's objectively and undeniably the best manager in MMA, if not the only good manager? He gets his fighters well paid and always gets those title shots. If you are a fighter you will be crazy not to want Ali as your manager.

Because he's objectively and undeniably the best manager in MMA, if not the only good manager? He gets his fighters well paid and always gets those title shots. If you are a fighter you will be crazy not to want Ali as your manager.

I am all in brudda. I hope he takes the best 30 fighters away from ufc, start new org or to bellator.

If he gets big enough, he could start charging a lot less than other managers. The more you have the less you see.

Back