International Coronavirus Breaking News, v11: NBA Cancelled. Tom Hanks Infected. U.S Bans Travels From Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washing your hands helps but avoiding face-to-face contact with someone who has it is like 95% of it. I think that the hand washing is somewhat of a cop out and something to tell people to do to assuage fears. It certainly doesn't hurt but it is not something that will stop or even slow the virus in isolation.

Edit: @Gomi1977 beat me to it.

There is a big difference between simply face-to-face contact vs. don't let them sneeze on you and cough on you and keep a few feet away though....if face-to-face contact is the issue (like ppl BREATHING on you) then we are all seriously fucked.

The virus was manufactured in a lab by Illuminati to “humanly” reduce world population. *tinfoil hat on*
It kills old people and make young men infertile. Make sense.

my wife just had a spontaneous abortion, I guess we will not get another chance. :(

PS: yeah I probably got it already since I got that dry cough out of nowhere.

oh and hello everyone! Long time last time we talked. How is everyone?!
I'm very sorry to hear that Rusk, hope you guys are ok.

Welcome back.

Alright boys its time to start worrying about the stock market. We are teetering super close to a full blown recession and peoples 401k is disappearing in minutes. Trump tried to save it but looks like it did absolutely nothing.. If we drop another 10-20% it will definitely be time to panic.

There is a big difference between simply face-to-face contact vs. don't let them sneeze on you and cough on you and keep a few feet away though....if face-to-face contact is the issue (like ppl BREATHING on you) then we are all seriously fucked.

Experts have already stated that it can transfer through the air.

I hate to say it but the Tom Hanks thing will make this more serious to the plebs and influence more than you probably think. We needed a high profile case to make it around the public conciousness.

Look at all the mouth breathers at this forum who all of a sudden expressed interest/concern after the Rogan piece. That was probably the first time any of them had been exposed to someone with an actual functioning brain speaking about it.

Ordered a few hundred vit c tablets <Moves>
20200312-134210.jpg

I dont think people are as worried about death but more about daily function. If schools and daycares are closed for 3+ weeks its gonna be chaos

Now this I can agree with as I have friends that were supposed to be graduating from college this semester but now probably won't because classes are going to be delayed for so long they won't be able to finish them in time.

Alright boys its time to start worrying about the stock market. We are teetering super close to a full blown recession and peoples 401k is disappearing in minutes. Trump tried to save it but looks like it did absolutely nothing.. If we drop another 10-20% it will definitely be time to panic.

It really sucks for people who were planning to retire soon. This has probably added years onto their retirement age.

Czech republic has declared state of emergency - Closing borders for non Czech citizens, every 30+ people event canceled , restaurants ,pubs and other closed during night time - 96 infected people in Czech republic - travel into high risk countries is illegal

Last edited:

Why fucked? Getting the flu seems to be easy, but dying from it is not.

Ordered a few hundred vit c tablets <Moves>
20200312-134210.jpg

get some Zinc too.

Oh really? Tell this to your Kanzler.... Yesterday she acted as if she was still living under a rock, saying "the Coronavirus has arrived in Europe"
No shit Sherlock...

what are you on about?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/11/world/europe/coronavirus-merkel-germany.html

this is what she said yesterday:
“We have to understand that many people will be infected,” Ms. Merkel said. “The consensus among experts is that 60 to 70 percent of the population will be infected as long as this remains the situation.”

which caused a massive shitstorm - understandably so when leader of a country notifies its citizens that 60-70% of them might get infected with a virus that can cause death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back