Law Coronavirus the US GOV'T Response analysis Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. What you just described would be considered shit service in America. And while this shit was actually happening it was obvious by your real time posts you were frustrated. They first told you it would take 2 hours to diagnose. Then 2 days. You posted on Friday you still had no clue what was wrong even though 2 days was Tuesday.

SHIT SERVICE! But now that she is ok you are back to defending your system and bashing others.

My daughter had pneumonia twice and both times did not have the shit service you had

Bottom line, the service you recieved would 100 be considered bullshit in the states.

I even made a post after your situation when the diagnosis FINALLY came back for your wife where I said this shows no country is geared up for this and you fucking liked the post!

This shit is not gonna be easy for large countries where people value their freedoms and much of the populations believe they are invincible. Shit will go down and people will have to accept things will not be perfect.

Also, if Trump or Pence or the CDC or whoever you want to blame are so bad/evil then why are governors saying they are doing a ecent job. Why is it hack politicians and hack posters doing this nonstop bitching
Your making no sense and frankly you sound mildly hysterical .

Your are say that the service we got would be " considered 100 percent bullshit in the states " all because we got test results back a couple of days let when people down in the states can't even get the fecking test lol

That's some impressive mental gymnastics right there , I'm almost impressed .

At no time did I say I was unsatisfied with the care we received , was having to wait a couple of extra days frustrating ? Yes of course , it's also understandable and a minor issue , overall the care was excellent .

I agreed with your statement , no country is ready for this , but it's clear some are handling it better than others .

Why all the closures over a democratic hoax??

Last edited:
Your making no sense and frankly you sound mildly hysterical .

Your are say that the service we got would be " considered 100 percent bullshit in the states " all because we got test results back a couple of days let when people down in the states can't even get the fecking test lol

That's some impressive mental gymnastics right there , I'm almost impressed .

At no time did I say I was unsatisfied with the care we received , was having to wait a couple of extra days frustrating ? Yes of course , it's also understandable and a minor issue , overall the care was excellent .

I agreed with your statement , no country is ready for this , but it's clear some are handling it better than others .

Surprised it took you this long to get personal

Yes, if a woman showed up at an ER with all the symptoms and a fever that causes death. 5 days would be outrageous. Being told to sit tight until your fever reaches coma levels would be shit service. Being told you would be diagnosed in 2 hours then 2 days then 5 days would be shit service

Just so you stop saying it. Here in CA you can get tested at the ER. And you do not need to be dying

You seem to know very little about America in general, let alone what we consider good service. Americans call 911 when there pizza delivery is late

I guarantee what happened to you would be plastered all over the media if it happened here. Just fucking imagine insurance companies telling everyone do not go to the doctor unless your fever reaches 105. Lol

I'm super glad your wife made it out ok man. It sounds like your system nearly killed her. A fucking system you defend BECAUSE she survived this. I would at least hope you'd question it if she did not make it

President Donald Trump again attacked Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell this week as U.S. stocks slumped, according to a Washington Post report.

The report, quoting three unidentified officials, said Trump had “an explosive tirade” about the Fed chairman during an Oval Office meeting with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.

You'd think he was a dictator or something...

giphy.gif

Yes, if a woman showed up at an ER with all the symptoms and a fever that causes death. 5 days would be outrageous. Being told to sit tight until your fever reaches coma levels would be shit service. Being told you would be diagnosed in 2 hours then 2 days then 5 days would be shit service

Just so you stop saying it. Here in CA you can get tested at the ER. And you do not need to be dying

You seem to know very little about America in general, let alone what we consider good service. Americans call 911 when there pizza delivery is late

I guarantee what happened to you would be plastered all over the media if it happened here. Just fucking imagine insurance companies telling everyone do not go to the doctor unless your fever reaches 105. Lol

I'm super glad your wife made it out ok man. It sounds like your system nearly killed her. A fucking system you defend BECAUSE she survived this. I would at least hope you'd question it if she did not make it

Reading his post, he says he was told to bring his wife in if her fever hit 38 Celsius. That is 100.4 Fahrenheit which also happens to be the common metric for adults in the USA. The care he describes, as I understand his situation, would be considered normal in the US. Hospital protocols differ, but it is normal to release patients after a fever has come down for a certain amount of time and they don’t have indications of sepsis. And yes, it is normal for lab tests to take 48 hours, or more with a busy lab. They literally have to grow the culture before analysis can be done.

When you say “shit care,” you sound to be way out of your element.

You sound angry , lmao , calm down , have you read anything I've written?

For instance, show me where I said she was told not go to the doctor until her fever hit 105

And I used to live in Miami , I know a hell of lot more about us health care than you do about Canadian health care .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back