Media Lol.. UFC is open to anyone fighting on next week's card. (40+ fighters have expressed interest).

Lets see how long people are allowed to travel domesticly in the US as well.

Some of you guys never let us down with stupid comments lol

all major sports being cancelled...
UFC is still attempting to put on shows and some casuals wanna joke and say it’s dying?

be more creative.

Casuals gonna casual
<5>
The Pink Goof is working around the clock to keep us entertained, for free, while virtually every other sport is cancelled. Casuals still find a reason to complain.
57LW.gif

Lol we could end up seeing loads of mismatches and fighters being finished badly. I'm in!

<5>
The Pink Goof is working around the clock to keep us entertained, for free, while virtually every other sport is cancelled. Casuals still find a reason to complain.
57LW.gif
Watch them build an arena in the middle of nowhere and have dorms lol

still the casuals would complain.

Watch them build an arena in the middle of nowhere and have dorms lol

still the casuals would complain.

My guess is closed-door events at Native reserves. Dana has been handed a temporary monopoly on global sports, he's gonna keep the show running for as long as possible.

Move up Khabib vs Tony for next week you goof!

Aunty Dana is ready to offer 5k to show and 5k win bonus to anyone that will step up.

Get Andy Wang on the line.

All you lame ass motherfuckers that hating on fester makes absolutely no sense…dude is literally keeping fights going for our entertainment! Go jerk off to your pride vhs tapes!

My guess is closed-door events at Native reserves. Dana has been handed a temporary monopoly on global sports, he's gonna keep the show running for as long as possible.
Dana Bless

I just wanna keep seeing fights lol

Word on the street is that last night’s card’s ratings were through the roof. UFC was #2 trend on Twitter for a bit as well.

Not surprised they will go to such extremes to keep active

UFC is a major company and all the best buy workers on here are judging on how they are conducting business to stay afloat lmfao

Lmao

I’ve been saying it all week though

they can put on ANYTHING and people will watch right now
And the tv deal just requires a show, not top quality mma

Much respect to the UFC for trying to continue the show. This has gotta be so frustrating

Woodley/Edwards is a fight I’m really excited for!

Back