What do you think Jones was shooting at?

The most likely scenario is that he was shooting at the sky just fucking around like a dumbass. Although I’m not denying the possibility of something more serious, it seems unlikely.

If something happened and he had to shoot at someone, he would have probably would have drove off immediately rather than just stay put in plain site with his gun and bottle.

That pregnant woman he previously hit with his car... Likely just trying to finish the job.

He was protecting the homeless by shooting individual virus particles out of the air.

Probably shot his gun in air. I do believe " most " of what he was saying. I dont believe he went out to be humane with homeless people but encountered some homeless people and was trying to be cool with them . It's time to grow up- I dont know what its going to take. All it takes is one ONE time......1 time , this guy takes some blow , out in public and someone says wrong thing and we"ll see as a junkie headliner " civilian murdered at the hands of Jones"..... and game set match- no one can influence anyone at that point. Jon will be wearing orange with DOC on back/ front for rest of life.

One time where hes not in the greatest of moods and makes some wrong decisions ingesting a combination of wrong drug & alcohol. Hes walking semtex everytime he does these things ....even if his demeanor is usually " chill" when hes under ( the influence ). One time.

Probably shot his gun in air. I do believe " most " of what he was saying. I dont believe he went out to be humane with homeless people but encountered some homeless people and was trying to be cool with them . It's time to grow up- I dont know what its going to take. All it takes is one ONE time......1 time , this guy takes some blow , out in public and someone says wrong thing and we"ll see as a junkie headliner " civilian murdered at the hands of Jones"..... and game set match- no one can influence anyone at that point. Jon will be wearing orange with DOC on back/ front for rest of life.

One time where hes not in the greatest of moods and makes some wrong decisions ingesting a combination of wrong drug & alcohol. Hes walking semtex everytime he does these things ....even if his demeanor is usually " chill" when hes under ( the influence ). One time.
One dude said he believed Jones was trying to score some crack lol.

reports of people hearing shots fired was why he got pulled over.

He denied it was him, I think.
He said he didn't know anything about the gunshot but a spent casing was found matching that gun.
There's no evidence of what he was shooting at tho so he can probably just claim he fired it in the air.

He said he didn't know anything about the gunshot but a spent casing was found matching that gun.
There's no evidence of what he was shooting at tho so he can probably just claim he fired it in the air.
But wouldn't they have to investigate the shots anyway?

But wouldn't they have to investigate the shots anyway?
The only evidence they have is that his gun was fired. Haven't heard any info on if they checked him for residue. If that's all they've got Jon and his lawyer can just come up with the most innocent excuse possible.

One dude said he believed Jones was trying to score some crack lol.
You never know but I think Jon probably has 1 or 3 phone numbers at his fingertips to get in record timing .... or a " go for/ gofer"thatd be more than willing.

Jones "You know I'll absolutely kill you, if you ever do somethin like dat"

DC "you can never- you can never kill me"

*Pulls out gun*

Jones "how bout now, pussy"

DC daniel-cormier-crying.jpg

Last edited:
All I know is that Jones is definitely innocent. A good Christian like him is never guilty. He just has to confess his sins to god and he will be good to go.

Back