• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social The Media is attacking Joe Rogan for saying he would prefer Trump over Biden

Joe Rogan is an idiot. I feel like I post this at minimum once a week on this forum.

He’s buying into the “Biden has dementia” narrative. It’s manufactured by the same people who brought you the “Hillary can’t stand on her own” bullshit.

As if Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders doesn’t loosely display their own signs of dementia. Can we just stop trying to make these neurological examinations from our couches? Settle down Joe.

Oh my god. Who the fuck cares

Thinly veiled Alpha Brain thread

luckily I DGAF, nor does Rogan care what the Twitter mob thinks. This is America, Joe Rogan can voice his opinion on which candidate he prefers.

needless to say, I'm sure this will trigger many leftists....the supposed "champions" of Free speech.

lol Rogan is a Bernie Bro.....seems like it's Bernie or Trump for a lot of them.

Joe Rogan is an idiot. I feel like I post this at minimum once a week on this forum.

He’s buying into the “Biden has dementia” narrative. It’s manufactured by the same people who brought you the “Hillary can’t stand on her own” bullshit.

As if Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders doesn’t display their own signs of dementia. Can we just stop trying to make these neurological examinations from our couches? Settle down Joe.

Wow...i didn't even know that it was disputable that Bidens mental capacity is extremely diminished.

Well, Joe's not wrong on this one.

Wow...i didn't even know that it was disputable that Bidens mental capacity is extremely diminished.

It is very disputable. He may not be the man he was 10 years ago, but he doesn’t have dementia.

He just had a three hour debate with Sanders where Biden appeared sharper, if anything. Not sure why the old man who angrily shouts at the sky gets a pass but Biden doesn’t.

So no, Joe Biden does not have dementia. And only idiots (Joe Rogan) are repeating it.

As if Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders doesn’t loosely display their own signs of dementia. Can we just stop trying to make these neurological examinations from our couches? Settle down Joe.

Whether it's dementia or just getting old, the man is clearly diminished from what he was 4 years ago.

He has a different opinion? Quick, get the pitchforks!

Lol. Fuck these nippleheads.

Whether it's dementia or just getting old, the man is clearly diminished from what he was 4 years ago.

Again, debatable. He’s an older guy and he’s always been a gaffe machine. Let’s not pretend Biden has ever been a polished public speaker.

I don’t think it’s a fair criticism, honestly. Besides, even if it is true, you all (not you specifically) cried wolf with Hillary Clinton and her health. Why on earth would we believe the peanut gallery this time?

lol Rogan is a Bernie Bro.....seems like it's Bernie or Trump for a lot of them.

I think Joe is a guy who looks at competence and character over specific policies. Biden doesn't appear to have either right now. He's not really doing anything to show he would be capable of handling this crisis. It took him a week to figure out how to livestream from his house and ever since then he's come off awkward and fumbling in every interview.

Again, debatable. He’s an older guy and he’s always been a gaffe machine. Let’s not pretend Biden has ever been a polished public speaker.

I don’t think it’s a fair criticism, honestly. Besides, even if it is true, you all (not you specifically) cried wolf with Hillary Clinton and her health. Why on earth would we believe the peanut gallery this time?

I don't see how it's remotely debatable. Go back and listen to any of his interviews from 2016 or earlier. He's not the same guy. You said it yourself, he's an older guy. You realize that's what getting senile means, right?

I never said a word about Hillary's health so I don't see how it's relevant to now.

luckily I DGAF, nor does Rogan care what the Twitter mob thinks. This is America, Joe Rogan can voice his opinion on which candidate he prefers.

needless to say, I'm sure this will trigger many leftists....the supposed "champions" of Free speech.
Being disagreed with is part of free speech, you silly. Free speech is not a "you cant criticize my opinions" card, which is implicitly part of your current position.

neither of those are are fake news
Just like Hillary Clinton couldn’t stand on her own and wouldn’t get through her first term. Yawn.

I don't see how it's remotely debatable. Go back and listen to any of his interviews from 2016 or earlier. He's not the same guy.

He’s aged but that doesn’t mean he has dementia. Has a doctor or neurological expert of any kind weighed in on this issue? Seems to be internet trolls are concerned with it but no one else really buys into it.

Back