News I Am Convinced The UFC Wants Chris Weidman Dead, Weidman vs Yoel 2 Almost Booked for UFC 250

UFC wanting him dead is one thing, but why would Weidman and his management want him dead as well?

Seriously they can't be that delusional.

If he really wants to continue it's high time to fight Tavares, 5'4'' Deron Winn, or someone like that.

I am honest and right
Prove me wrong
Source: The fight.

If you're "Toying with someone", there is zero reason for you to lose rounds and require doing an encore of stoolgate because Weidman gassed your ass in a round.

Romero taking his sweet ass time on the stool, just like he did against Kennedy after Kennedy kicked his overrated ass too.

UFC wanting him dead is one thing, but why would Weidman and his management want him dead as well?

Seriously they can't be that delusional.

If he really wants to continue it's high time to fight Tavares, 5'4'' Deron Winn, or someone like that.

We need Weidman vs camozzi 1,2 and 3

weidman win this, romero most overrated fighter in ufc history

Yup, instead of testing for, they'd probably just inject him with Corona right before the fight.

I'd prefer Rockhold again, but Weidman will do!

Source: The fight.

If you're "Toying with someone", there is zero reason for you to lose rounds and require doing an encore of stoolgate because Weidman gassed your ass in a round.

Romero taking his sweet ass time on the stool, just like he did against Kennedy after Kennedy kicked his overrated ass too.
at least someone remembers. yole is a fan favorite because he wins. if he lost during the fights he pulled that shit he would be hated. still cant believe people trying to shit on kenedy for the wrist grab that turned into a minor glove grab with a pinky.
tim-kennedy-yoel-romero-glove-ufc-178.gif

fuckin all wrist with his pinky barely slipping in for less than half a second. watch though, someones gonna say "thats glove, tim cheated"

People forget that he was dominating Romero before the fluky knockout. Weidman might still be the best middleweight today.
That was in his prime but now he lost 5 of his 6 fights

MMA is so weird. Weidman was in the UFC as an up and comer for 2 years. Then was champ for 2 years. Then for 5 years has gone 1-5 with 5 knockout losses. Lol. And he’s still getting big fights. Like, wtf.

No one triggers Sherdog more than Chris. He dethroned Silva, the unbeatable most talked about fighter of all. They will never get over it and if Chris did die they would be genuinely happy.
Silva has some losses Before he signed with the UFC

MMA is so weird. Weidman was in the UFC as an up and comer for 2 years. Then was champ for 2 years. Then for 5 years has gone 1-5 with 5 knockout losses. Lol. And he’s still getting big fights. Like, wtf.
Chris should retire for God sake

Weidman was winning the fight until the knee. He had the momentum until he got caught, and was actually out wrestling Yoel. So I think Weidman wins easily. Plus he looked good against Jacare.

People hate Weidman on here so anyone he faces they say he will lose.
He should win against Hermansson But if he lose he should be cut from the UFC

i think thats a bit of a conservative estimate. i think we will have BHD events by june, even late may is possible in certain areas.

i will come to this again. japan held a 15000+ k-1 event in late march.. it can happen
I hope so

Yoel has lost 3 in a row and is on the wrong side of 40

The Chris is going to smash him and return to his former glory days

Back