Media (New Song) Who is Woodley in/out of love with?

Man isn't he pushing 40? Dude is stuck in permanent adolescence. Shits sad

I might fuck around and get some In-N-Out tomorrow actually..

[smull1]

His music should come with a warning label. Especially during these times it could cause violence or self-destructive behavior. His music is horrible.

Terrible song ends up being kinda catchy

Fuck. Now I got this shit stuck in my head

SHerdogers, please dislike on youtube his videos. he should fight, not make shitty rap

I know hes got like 4 kids.Is he married? lol

Anyway,I warmed up to Tyron over the years,but this rap thing makes me wonder if i was wrong. Not because its terrible(which it is)
I can forgive that part,but this gangster shit he perpetuates is nothing like him at all,and I dont understand why he would go that route. Yeah im sure he likes to listen to that shit,but he aint that dude.

How do you know?

Look up where he is from and the crime rates there.
Look,my point is,if you take that whole thing out of it,he comes across as an intelligent guy,a positive role model for people.

Then you see the rap video and he just regressed to the typical sterotypical thug that he never showed as a mixed martial artist. I mean he doesnt even have nothing to say,its just copying shit that evey unorignal hip hop wannabe does. You figured hed be above that. Thats the way I look at it,others can take it any way they want.

I bet if we trashed his music hed get pissed tho.

:D I bet you're right :).

A man voided by his ego is a wonderful thing. By that, I don't mean a pushover...but, actually, the most secure guys. Those at the top, that still maintain a genuineness others with less accomplishments have long forgotten.

I have the honor to know a few such people.

I know hes got like 4 kids.Is he married? lol

Anyway,I warmed up to Tyron over the years,but this rap thing makes me wonder if i was wrong. Not because its terrible(which it is)
I can forgive that part,but this gangster shit he perpetuates is nothing like him at all,and I dont understand why he would go that route. Yeah im sure he likes to listen to that shit,but he aint that dude.
It's a black thing. Hip Hop is sacred. Sometimes when I'm in the car with my buddy he blasts that shit with his 8 year old son in the car. Mumbling about stacks, bitches and other nonsense. Meanwhile a housetrack in which the devil is mentioned is a no go.

It's a black thing. Hip Hop is sacred. Sometimes when I'm in the car with my buddy he blasts that shit with his 8 year old son in the car. Mumbling about stacks, bitches and other nonsense. Meanwhile a housetrack in which the devil is mentioned is a no go.
Yeah but is he out there making this kind of music?? I listen to alot of music but wouldn't try to do it yknow? Esp a guy in his position,its weird to me.

Back