Media (New Song) Who is Woodley in/out of love with?

What the hell? I had to stop it after a cpl seconds of that uuuuuuuh. Someone in his family need to stage an intervention asap

Why did they release it like this. Do some studio shit and put on it. This aint Jay Z motherfucker lol

The more i think about this,its like Woodley is to the rap game as to CM punk was to MMA.

Prob shoulda started low key and got some skills first instead of premiering shit on fight week lol

I know hes got like 4 kids.Is he married? lol

Anyway,I warmed up to Tyron over the years,but this rap thing makes me wonder if i was wrong. Not because its terrible(which it is)
I can forgive that part,but this gangster shit he perpetuates is nothing like him at all,and I dont understand why he would go that route. Yeah im sure he likes to listen to that shit,but he aint that dude.

For what I know he grew up in a place where basically every black dude is part of a gang.
But yeah he's a shitty rapper.

What the hell? I had to stop it after a cpl seconds of that uuuuuuuh. Someone in his family need to stage an intervention asap
LMAO, he literally says something about bussn a nut too lmfao. Absolutely brutal

It looks to me that he has a load of b-level scenesters hanging on to him because he is paying for everything.

Dude has zero skills yet he is persisting with it as long as he is enabled.

He's going to get a hard land when his cash runs out and 'G-Money', 'F-Dogg' and the Hard-Nox Production Crew disappear in a poof of smoke.

And I say that as a big T-Wood fan. He's a class act and that really triggers the racists, which is amusing.
They prefer their black men to be Jon Jones types.

For what I know he grew up in a place where basically every black dude is part of a gang.
But yeah he's a shitty rapper.
Even tho the music isnt good,im trying not to judge him too harshly. I guess its just something he got inside him that he wanna get out,but that dont mean its compelling to anyone but him. Its for him more than anyone else. I can at least understand that.

BUT GODDAMN SON CMON

Even tho the music isnt good,im trying not to judge him too harshly. I guess its just something he got inside him that he wanna get out,but that dont mean its compelling to anyone but him. Its for him more than anyone else. I can at least understand that.

BUT GODDAMN SON CMON

Yeah, don't really care, if he's enjoying it, good for him.
But well, it's shit.

Reactions: HHJ
I remember when I was in my thirties and still cared about love and getting some. Now I just wake up every morning and fantazie about the possibility of retiring with a livable wage.

Reactions: HHJ
I know hes got like 4 kids.Is he married? lol

Anyway,I warmed up to Tyron over the years,but this rap thing makes me wonder if i was wrong. Not because its terrible(which it is)
I can forgive that part,but this gangster shit he perpetuates is nothing like him at all,and I dont understand why he would go that route. Yeah im sure he likes to listen to that shit,but he aint that dude.
Rap music is all fake. How else could brand new rappers be talking about all the clubbing they do and "hunnids" they have while being a nobody?

Rap music is all fake. How else could brand new rappers be talking about all the clubbing they do and "hunnids" they have while being a nobody?
Not All rap isnt about that. Some rap is about some real shit. But that is the general sterotype about rap that Woodley is perpetuating. Thats what sucks,it would be cool if he had something real to say.

I like listening to this song and i feel they're talking about 2020 rappers everytime.

Now this is better.

Musicians sometimes relate stories that have NOTHING to do with them.

EXAMPLE:
Some country singers sing "Coal Miner's Daughter" when they know good and well their dad sold insurance.

First,I like his skills.
Secondly I was impressed by him at a press conference he had in nyc. New York fight fans are the most disrespectful assholes in the entire world,and I liked the way he handles them.
He dont let them get under his skin at all.
I bet if we trashed his music hed get pissed tho.

If you like his skills, then Cash App me your ENTIRE bank account. I can make you some custom songs in several genres.

He already trashed his own music. ;-/

Sounds like Childish Gambino minus all the talent
This is terrible stuff lmao

If you like his skills, then Cash App me your ENTIRE bank account. I can make you some custom songs in several genres.

He already trashed his own music. ;-/
Fighting skills*

Back