Media (New Song) Who is Woodley in/out of love with?

Personally I'm a fan of this song. You hear the truth in his voice and you can tell he puts a lot of passion into it. Me and my girl have been having a rough stretch and she wanted me to tell me how I felt. Since I'm not a very good word smith I went to my YouTube Playlist to find something to relay my feelings about her. I settled on this one and sent her this video and his other single about eating ass. She told me to come home and that she had a surprise for me. Got there and all my shit including my dog were on the front lawn... I'm at a lose for words, thought I hit a homerun and instead got ejected from the game.

Personally I'm a fan of this song. You hear the truth in his voice and you can tell he puts a lot of passion into it. Me and my girl have been having a rough stretch and she wanted me to tell me how I felt. Since I'm not a very good word smith I went to my YouTube Playlist to find something to relay my feelings about her. I settled on this one and sent her this video and his other single about eating ass. She told me to come home and that she had a surprise for me. Got there and all my shit including my dog were on the front lawn... I'm at a lose for words, thought I hit a homerun and instead got ejected from the game.
Sex to this song

that can’t be real?
If this is today's rap, i am glad i grew up late 80's to mid 90's.
Last decent New Song i heard That was some what style wise from my era was from Nelly "Lil Bit"

Last edited:
This foo hanging out with a bunch of busters. None of them have the guts to tell him how corny his rapping is.

Or maybe they’re all cornballs too. A bunch of old head wannabe’s.

Stop trying to keep the black man down bigot !

his best work was, ironically enough, the parody song he did with Cerrone I think.. I can’t remember. If anyone knows what I’m talking about, please post it.

thanks.

I'm not surprised that we got a necro-bump on a slow news day, and it does vary things up from the endless Conor / Khabib threads, but it's still an odd one.

This track is so terrible it is alittle catchy though lol

I tried to listen to the clip but my old neighbor was trying to rap so loud in the shower, I couldn't hear anything.

Back