Media (New Song) Who is Woodley in/out of love with?

I know hes got like 4 kids.Is he married? lol

Anyway,I warmed up to Tyron over the years,but this rap thing makes me wonder if i was wrong. Not because its terrible(which it is)
I can forgive that part,but this gangster shit he perpetuates is nothing like him at all,and I dont understand why he would go that route. Yeah im sure he likes to listen to that shit,but he aint that dude.
IIRC his wife divorced him not that long ago.

Reactions: HHJ
Mine were crushed, and I'm a waaaay better rapper than he is. So yeah.
I was on the verge of "making it" in the latín rap scene with much better rappin than tyquill so yeah, fuck em. I had to man up and realize music wasnt gonna pay my bills

Man isn't he pushing 40? Dude is stuck in permanent adolescence. Shits sad
Why is there an age limit for rap? U dont see anybody complain about the Stones old asses still rockin ok stage

Goddamn In/Out is the shit, but the fucking line is 10x normal with this “Rona” going around and it aint that deep to me tbh

giphy.gif

I know hes got like 4 kids.Is he married? lol

Anyway,I warmed up to Tyron over the years,but this rap thing makes me wonder if i was wrong. Not because its terrible(which it is)
I can forgive that part,but this gangster shit he perpetuates is nothing like him at all,and I dont understand why he would go that route. Yeah im sure he likes to listen to that shit,but he aint that dude.
Exactly. The guy is a well spoken, articulate, college educated all American who’s mother is his biggest fan. He now after raising a family and being a good father in a nice neighborhood is like “hold up, I’m a gangster rapper”. Talk about perpetuating stereotypes, he’s so much better than this but pretends to be gangster?

And yea, the actual music is so bad I can’t believe it!!! Would rather have corona than listen.

Goddamn In/Out is the shit, but the fucking line is 10x normal with this “Rona” going around and it aint that deep to me tbh

It goes fast, it’s not like there’s many choices to pick from.

Got mines in a jiffy

double double animal style extra toasted buns and light well fries.

So good makes me wanna slap someone’s mama

He is so terrible at it that he might actually be successful.

Woodley: yo dawg you heard the shit i just dropped?

*starts playing it*

Everyone: mhmm, yea, shits fire bro

Woodley: banger!!!

Not All rap isnt about that. Some rap is about some real shit. But that is the general sterotype about rap that Woodley is perpetuating. Thats what sucks,it would be cool if he had something real to say.
Idk if you realized, but rain has never been purple ever...

in and out of love with MMA maybe? I don't know. There is no way in hell i am listening to his songs (if you want to even call them that)

Holy shit!
Thinking about it I realized I too have this problem
This problem of falling in and out of love with you with my woman
I think I like the foking lyrics
I’ll check out the song see where were at

no way he actually posted4 this lol, someone has to be trolling

Back