PBP UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje: Main Card PBP - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tony was the only one who stand a chance against Ferg because of his ground game.
Khabib will take down Justin at will and maul him from there...

Ferguson is unreal. I don't know how he took those shots and didn't drop. And he was still trying to fight and pushing a pace.

Gathje was a straight killer though. I don't know what Tony could have done better.

I don't know that I like Kabib against either, though with Tony's age and the damage he just took physically and mentally I'm not sure.

I'd love to see Tony get McGregor, but no way Connor takes that fight.
I think Tony could have tried to bring it to mat much earlier. His BJJ was a non factor that said Justin has leveled up fr fr.

I love both of these dudes.. I got carried away man, I didn't mean to diss Tony but I've never seen him back off before. So it was kinda surreal. We've seen him hurt, but we've never seen it fuck up his gameplan.

That's all I was saying.

That was one of the best overall fights I've ever seen from a fighter. That was BJ/Diego stuff.

Alright! This was a really good one and glad something like the Sherdog Hangout is going again.

Enjoy your Sunday! Take care and stay safe. Cheers @ every1 til the next time

Ohhhhhhhh yehhhhhh another gambling win courtesy of Justin’s fucking beautiful performance.

Damn been calling this for months
Justin is THE guy to beat khabib

tony never would have won. No recent bias. He just doesn’t match up well against khabib

Hope Justin KOs khabib and takes them strap

Justin is a much tougher fight than Tony.

That doesn't mean it will be a tough fight for Khabib.

When Khabib RNC's Justin in round 3, hopefully people will realize Khabib is p4p the best fighter on the planet.

Trevor Wittman is a phenomenal coach. He got both Rose' and Justin's striking (especially boxing) to an unprecedented level.
He is and it seems like he learned from his own mistakes with Gaethje. IIRC he was a bit too encouraging and wanted Gaethje to have wars. They’ve switched things up in a way where they’re still as dangerous as ever but they’re now harder to beat up. Gaethje used to go to war with extremely average fighters back in WSOF.

We KNOW that Khabib will take down whoever he fights. Tony has the ground game to possibly do something after he gets taken down. There is a reason people wanted to see that matchup..
Yeah well looks like it won't happen anytime soon and it still doesn't answer why you think Tony deserves to fight the champ even after losing

I love both of these dudes.. I got carried away man, I didn't mean to diss Tony but I've never seen him back off before. So it was kinda surreal. We've seen him hurt, but we've never seen it fuck up his gameplan.

That's all I was saying.
everyone has a plan until...

the only round that i could even consider giving Tony would be the 2nd because of the kd but even still Gaethje was landing heavy shots for most of the round.

Maybe. I had it 5-0.

A complete out- dueling and destruction of tony Ferguson . Didnt see that coming. Tony got him round 2 tho. .damit

Damn, my picks were awful tonight. Oh well, it was a hell of a card. We've got another one coming up Wednesday. Good to hang out with you again Sherfam, stay safe and take care.

Happy for gaethje, kinda thought this would happen. Anyone else kinda sad to see someone tough and intimidating like Ferguson get beatdown like that?

Tony landed a big upper and thats all.Im surprised cause Justin is usually very hittable. Didnt think it would be that onesided

the only round that i could even consider giving Tony would be the 2nd because of the kd but even still Gaethje was landing heavy shots for most of the round.

Justin was winning the round till the KD, round 1 was pretty even as well. In the end, doesn't matter anymore.

Justin vs Khabib! Gonna be good. Unless it's Conor vs Gaethje haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back