PBP UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje: Main Card PBP - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually think he's meh as a coach much like Duke (Trevor being better than Duke slightly). Just had some really amazing talents who they happened to find when they were very green but with potential and able to get it out of a couple.

He's (Duke) done a piss poor job with Pettis, but maybe that's just Pettis being a headcase himself.
Hm, opinions i guess. Both Rose and Justin are talented though, no denying that.

We shall see
if Justin can stop just half of the TD, he is golden.

that means Khabib gets him down the other half....which means death.

Said it earlier, will say it again, there is not a single better grappler in the sport of MMA than Khabib. The only one who is close is Jon.

Where’s the option to turn off this twatter spam on my screen

Enjoyed the lack of crowd.

giphy.gif

that means Khabib gets him down the other half....which means death.

Said it earlier, will say it again, there is not a single better grappler in the sport of MMA than Khabib. The only one who is close is Jon.

Jon isn't that close anymore, imo. It's Khabib.

Mann, I feel so bad for Tony, he wont have another chance, Khabib and Dana won't allow it. Fuck.

Tony literally started walking away from the ref because he knew what was coming lol. I bet on Tony but was calling for them to stop it because it was so sad seeing him stumble around like that. Crazy that his corner was gonna let him continue.

I don't know what happened, but Tony just looked like a random junkie they brought in off the street. He could take the punishment, but he just looked like an amateur trying off moves he's seen in video games against an actual professional fighter. He got dropped by a jab at one point. The illusion is shattered.

Pretty simple Gaethje at age 31 is getting better over time and in his prime, Tony at age 36 has regressed and lost to the number 2 LW tonight. Tony will never be the same Imho

Man I wish Justin could get a shot at McG and beat the dog shit outta him.

I don't know what happened, but Tony just looked like a random junkie they brought in off the street. He could take the punishment, but he just looked like an amateur trying off moves he's seen in video games against an actual professional fighter. He got dropped by a jab at one point. The illusion is shattered.
makes sense, it did look like he did no striking at all during his camp seemingly

Gaethje definitely deserves the Khabib fight first. But Khabib still needs to fight Ferguson at some point.
If the cards fall I wouldn't be opposed. Would be a interesting fight no disagreeing with you there

Super long camp, double weight cut and 36 years of age were probably all factors but great performance by Gaethje either way. If Gaethje fought the way he used to he would've gotten demolished regardless.
I was amazed by Justin's CARDIO. I really thought that he would be fine for about 3 rounds but then fade, but the guy KEPT going til the end. I was surprised by that. Also he was so COMPOSED too. He didn't go banzai crazy trying to finish Tony, he kept fairly calm, kept his head, and just kept connecting.

Stunning performance by Gaethje against a legend like Tony Ferguson. I think Tony is going to be utterly gutted in the morning but he had a good long run for years and years.

Justin was also humble and calm in victory, and the ONLY fight to make now at Lightweight is Gaethje vs Khabib.

Really enjoyed the event tonight. So nice to be BACK!

Last edited:
remind me of shogun getting his ass whooped by jon jones sheesh

Shogun has never been the tough or intimidating guy. He's literally one of the nicest guys in the history of the sport, maybe the nicest. He's never talked trash about anyone.

Back