PBP UFC Fight Night 173: Smith vs. Teixeira PBP Discussion: 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't get tattooing your name across your back.

Especially if it's something like Smith.

I hope this one is back and fourth and someone gets obliterated

You're a dork. Yeah Ben was closer to the center of the cage but that don't mean shit when you get bested in every other area. Plus OSP hurt him multiple times, including at the end. Ben never hurt him ONCE. I feel bad for your parents

Ben landed plenty of solid shots, the exchanges were fairly even with Rothwell pushing the pace and controlling him, OSP landing the more effective shots. Stop crying, close decision, no robbery. My parents are doing fine, retired and wealthy as fuck, thanks for your concern but it's not needed.

Lionheart fighting like Glover screamed into his video bell.

DC-esque, Glover's flabby midsection is, Joe

unknown.png

Gross jiggle

Glover looking way too slow to win. I don't think this will last long.

Smith better win tonight or Jon will be clowning him on twitter saying "no wonder the guy who broke in his house was a hard fight"

90 seconds without Gloteix landing anything. Anthony looking stellar. I had him finishing this in the second, but it might come sooner.

Smith really should be throwing inside kicks to that lead leg. I do know Glover will shoot though. I wouldn't want to get punched by Glover lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back