• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN+ 34 Overeem vs Harris

I am going with Vera's possible Sub victory this is a great fight card.

Betting 2u on Overeem, I know it's risky and he can get caught at any time but +150 odds seem too good to turn down and who knows where Harris will be mentally.

Last edited:
Betting 2u on Overeem, I know he can get caught at any time but at +150 odds seem too good to turn down and who knows where Harris will be mentally.
Well he is motivated for this fight but Overeem might come with a gameplan like for The Rozenstriuk fight

Last edited:
I like Ige and Overeem, but I think lines will improve further. I hope they do anyways, particularly Barboza since he's a household name.

Any wmma connoisseurs have thoughts on Borella and Hill as dogs?

Thanks man, btw what do You think of Miguel Baeza?

It's been a while since I taped when they were initially scheduled, but I think the line is way too wide. I'll re-tape but it's dog or pass imo.

I like Ige and Overeem, but I think lines will improve further. I hope they do anyways, particularly Barboza since he's a household name.

Any wmma connoisseurs have thoughts on Borella and Hill as dogs?

I like Barboza in this, I'm worried about the weight cut but Ige is a step down from his recent competition. When was the last time he fought an opponent outside of the top 10?

Hill impressed me against Lookboon and seems to be improving. While she may not be as technical as Gadelha, she is more unpredictable and has a better understanding of distance which could cause problems for Gadelha who likes to hold her ground. Its dog or pass for me depending on how good her TDD looks on tape.

I also like Jotko (better everywhere) and Elkins who will likely spam takedowns against Landwehr.

hill/gadelha goes to decision -290

taking candy from a baby

Thanks man, btw what do You think of Miguel Baeza?
Baeza has fought average competition, matt is coming off a 2 fight win streak against wash up still descent fighters, it's tough but I'm backing Matts experience against elite fighters to edge this one out, he could get tkod potentially but he's tough unless hit to the body well, he's a live dog imo, at those odds +2.40 i can't say no.

hill/gadelha goes to decision -290

taking candy from a baby

Why? Hill has struggled with BJJ efficianados in the past and Gadelha is a BJJ efficianados

Is there really a less than 30% chance Claudinha gets the submission?

I want to bet on Kevin Holland but I don't want to bet on Kevin Holland.

I want to bet on Kevin Holland but I don't want to bet on Kevin Holland.

He looks to be in great shape though...

images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckforbes
Back