• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Jon Jones "send the deal": Ngannou

Jones will NEVER fight Francis Ngannou, NEVER.

Wolf ticket like the last time :

D2sDaILX4AAu_-Z.jpg

he needs to juice he looked very beatable in his last fights

Jones must have read my post on here.

Never gonna happen.

I remember recently he said theres only 10-15 pounds between him and adesanya. Then said theres 40 between him and heavyweights. Stipe is only 240ish. Unless jones is saying he walks around at 200 pounds he knows hes just bullshitting.

And Santos is not a technical striker.

Jones got some balls if that's his first HW fight...

No chance he does it. He’d have my respect if he did but he’d get slaughtered. He couldn’t take down a one legged man who fought at 185. He is not overpowering Ngannou in the clinch and his hands aren’t going to deter Ngannou. Only way he wins is beating him at kicking range but he’s getting less dynamic each fight.

"Are you sure you sent it to the right address? Oh you sent it to my PO Box? No you have to resend it to my home address. No I know that email is more convenient, I prefer postal service you know gotta have everything in writing hehehe.. oh and by the way I'm moving, hope it doesn't get lost in the mail, so unreliable these days hehe *gulp*. Whatever no rush whenever I get it I'll sign right away! Assuming it comes which there's a large chance it won't just fyi, but when it does I totally will. You just get that pen ready!".

Agree, Jones ate some uppercuts against Reyes but Francis...
v29C7R3.gif
the dude legit said he would not like to fight Reyes again, because there is too much risk.

He is not fighting Francis, just clout chasing. I would love him to prove me wrong, but I doubt it.

I call bullshit and doubt Jones seriously wants that fight...but I would love the chance of seeing Francis give him the Overeem treatment.

Would there be a more celebrated result in all of MMA than Francis laying Jones out cold?

"Are you sure you sent it to the right address? Oh you sent it to my PO Box? No you have to resend it to my home address. No I know that email is more convenient, I prefer postal service you know gotta have everything in writing hehehe.. oh and by the way I'm moving, hope it doesn't get lost in the mail, so unreliable these days hehe *gulp*. Whatever no rush whenever I get it I'll sign right away! Assuming it comes which there's a large chance it won't just fyi, but when it does I totally will. You just get that pen ready!".

"You're not gonna believe this.. my dogs.... they ate the mail man"

Agree, Jones ate some uppercuts against Reyes but Francis...
v29C7R3.gif
Is Francis going to close the distance? Jones will move sideways out of his way. Reyes is more technical than Francis and Jones in general is hard to hit. And if he gets a trip takedown on Francis he wouldn't be getting back up and he'd be dead gassed going into the next round the way Jon applies pressure with elbows on top

Back