Media Jon Jones "send the deal": Ngannou

No chance he does it. He’d have my respect if he did but he’d get slaughtered. He couldn’t take down a one legged man who fought at 185. He is not overpowering Ngannou in the clinch and his hands aren’t going to deter Ngannou. Only way he wins is beating him at kicking range but he’s getting less dynamic each fight.

You seem quite confident that Francis dominates not too long after being taken down and exposed with very little effort by Stipe

even On the feet, it's going to be very difficult to beat Jones with just a one dimensional punching based attack

"Im here to kick ass and do blow, looks like Im all outta blow!"

LMAO.....No chance he takes this fight.

Never gonna happen.

I remember recently he said theres only 10-15 pounds between him and adesanya. Then said theres 40 between him and heavyweights. Stipe is only 240ish. Unless jones is saying he walks around at 200 pounds he knows hes just bullshitting.

And Santos is not a technical striker.
Santos has the best kicking game at 185, 205 or HE outside of Adesanya

not a technical striker..?

Why is sherdog so bad right now, so much stupid shit permeates these threads

Jones quickly turning into a less entertaining version of Conor.

Tweeting out nonsense and never fighting, minus the hilarious accent.

I can already imagine the hatepost flooding when JJ causes another jimmie rustling for haters.....<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesLaugh>{<jimmies}<{jackyeah}><{ohyeah}>

I think Id become a Jones fan again if he just said fuck it and fought anybody and everybody no matter what size and what terms.

He really needs some new challenges

Jones vs Ngannou, that card would sell really fucking good no matter who fights before them

What local Albuquerque business will Jon crash a Lamborghini into to get out of this fight?

Any early bets?

This man really trying to steal DC's rematch from him, the sad thing is he has the star-power to do it.
<{danayeah}>

Many people think he lost 2 in a row at light heavyweight... including judges
John: “i have absolutely nothing else to prove at light heavyweight”

Last edited:
He might just be tired of being champ like Andy was and maybe willing to lose some status in return for a huge payday

You seem quite confident that Francis dominates not too long after being taken down and exposed with very little effort by Stipe

even On the feet, it's going to be very difficult to beat Jones with just a one dimensional punching based attack
Ngannou kind of sucks but he’s a physical force with a massive power advantage. Jones doesn’t do well against guys his own size and his decline is evident at this point. I think Ngannou can land punches on Jones. He also could destroy his legs if he fought with some intelligence.

Stipe is a career heavyweight who is a better boxer than Jones. He also must be stronger than current Jones. I wouldn’t have confidence in a past prime Jon Jones going up to heavyweight for the first time, fighting Ngannou and beating him.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Jones has been all talk when it comes to moving up to heavyweight.

the dude legit said he would not like to fight Reyes again, because there is too much risk.

He is not fighting Francis, just clout chasing. I would love him to prove me wrong, but I doubt it.

I love that term "clout chasing"!!

Wait, who the hell thinks Big Frank is a technical striker?!? I mean, Santos isnt either, but Ngannou makes him look like Sugar Ray in comparison. Being a power puncher doesn't mean you are a technical striker any more than running around swinging a sledgehammer wildly makes you a damned ninja.

Seriously, he can't actually think this is technical striking, can he or is he just playing up to casuals who don't know the difference?

Many people think he lost 2 in a row at light heavyweight
John: “i have nothing else to prove at light heavyweight”

A handful of mentally ill sherdog haters
"many people"

Pick one.

Wait, who the hell thinks Big Frank is a technical striker?!? I mean, Santos isnt either, but Ngannou makes him look like Sugar Ray in comparison. Being a power puncher doesn't mean you are a technical striker any more than running around swinging a sledgehammer wildly makes you a damned ninja.

Seriously, he can't actually think this is technical striking, can he or is he just playing up to casuals who don't know the difference?

He is saying he already fought the more technical striker in Santos and that's why he isn't afraid of Francis.

It's bullshit of course and he would never sign for that fight.

Back