Shoop WINNERS REVEALED! - International Shoop League Season 8 Voting Thread "BLUE"

6 votes total between the two threads. (Not 6 votes per thread.) You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or bitten by @Medulla Omoplata.. Which is pretty terrible too.

89hEqJp.gif
That mouth might have gone down on Miss Piggy for all we know.

Did everybody vote yet???

6 votes total allowed (Between the 2 threads!!)

I didn't think anything was going to top Blue 1 (which is fantastic), but Blue 8 is a masterpiece. Maybe one of the best shoops I've ever seen on here. Easily my favorite on either thread.

1. Blue 8
  2. Blue 1
  3. Red 4
  4. Red 10
  5. Blue 3
  6. Red 1

Great job fellas, some real quality shoops.

Haha that's amazing bro!! You gotta play the song to get the full appreciation of it. I was hypnotized for the entire length of teh song!!!

OMG that **IS** awesome!! Maybe tomorrow I will work on a seamless loop and upload it to Youtube with the whole song.

edit: I may actually do that for my family too. :D

@Ottawaguy guy looks like a slightly retarded demon who's gonna do some nasty shit to us once the song is over

And you look like you're giving @Myrddin Wild an oil check, and he kinda likes it, but not as much as you !

I tried to put a smile on @Ottawaguy's face but it looks so weird. And yes I had gloves on for @Myrddin Wild. It was his 5th "Corona Test" that day. :D

shoop by @Arqueto
UlONwIH.png

@Ottawaguy guy looks like a slightly retarded demon who's gonna do some nasty shit to us once the song is over
this seems a bit unfair to red eyed demons. Do you have a sorted past with them that has created this prejudice? Lets talk this out & work through it.

iu

Back