Shoop WINNERS REVEALED! - International Shoop League Season 8 Voting Thread "BLUE"

6 votes total between the two threads. (Not 6 votes per thread.) You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I found a picture of @Arqueto's house

klbxc4djqvy41.jpg

@Medulla Omoplata come by anytime peasant I will have my butler feed you some cockroach toenails or whatever it is that you filthy frogs eat.

N95AXGh.png

but Blue 8 is a masterpiece. Maybe one of the best shoops I've ever seen on here.
Have to agree. This is all about having a great idea and then spending a bit of time to make it come to fruition.

Blue #8 was the best idea I've seen for a while, and superbly done.

If you've seen Monty Python & the Holy Grail, the Black Knight scene is instantly recognizable. But even if you haven't seen that movie it's still funny in and of itself.

@Ottawaguy guy looks like a slightly retarded demon who's gonna do some nasty shit to us once the song is over

And you look like you're giving @Myrddin Wild an oil check, and he kinda likes it, but not as much as you !
What do you mean, slightly retarded? I don’t do half-measures, all or nothing baby!

First one's creative. Good job haha

Bumpin’ for the vote!

Finally a bump is needed.

Every time I look these threads are on the main page. You guys are doing too good of a job bumping

Indian food is great, but Indonesian food has my heart. Yeah, I didn't really have too much to say - just bumping the thread.

@Ottawaguy guy looks like a slightly retarded demon who's gonna do some nasty shit to us once the song is over

And you look like you're giving @Myrddin Wild an oil check, and he kinda likes it, but not as much as you !

Slightly retarded? He is making progress since the accident then isnt he?

I found a picture of @Arqueto's house

klbxc4djqvy41.jpg

@Arqueto is a Peeping Tom to get a good look at my glory.

arq-peeping-tom-mir-jpg.768922

Hahaha great gif bro.

Good call. Thanks to the generous donators and @bigwaverider for organizing everything!

Mirhalo bro!!

Attachments

• arq-peeping-tom-mir.jpg
    arq-peeping-tom-mir.jpg
    564.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
This mainly just a bump but also I would like to thank @bigwaverider for all of his hard work putting this together, and all of the donators for donating even though they didn't have to and to all who contributed. unless I get a late surge in votes I didnt do to well on this one but will be better prepared on the next one. I forgot how creative sherdoggers can be

Now for a random question to keep this bumped... does Anthony smith remind anyone else of Red skull?

**Scores are up!! **

Great round guys!! We did it!! Thank you all so much. Thanks to those that donated, and those that voted. WE LOVE YOU!! I can't believe we pulled this off. This contest was such a long journey and it seems such a long time in the making. I am so pleased. Now.. as for the Final Round? Let's see what the cards hold for us during this pandemic....

hE1H5lR.png

The Top 20 Advance to the Final Round
01. Blue 08. @bigwaverider - 92 votes
02. Red 04. @Arqueto - 68 votes
03. Blue 01. @Iron Skin - 65 votes
04. Red 10. @MichaelT - 46 votes
05. Red 09. @Ottawaguy - 38 votes
06. Blue 03. @MacGregor - 37 votes
07. Red 07. @Clippy - 36 votes - tie
. Blue 09. @sherbro - 36 votes - tie
09. Red 01. @Myrddin Wild - 33 votes
10. Red 03. @Natural Order - 29 votes
11. Blue 11. @MenthosLine - 28 votes
12. Blue 10. @propain14 - 24 votes
13. Blue 05. @lostdog000 - 21 votes
14. Red 08. @BlackPanther - 19 votes
15. Blue 06. @Frank McEdgar - 18 votes
16. Blue 07. @Putaforkinya - 15 votes
17. Blue 04. @Sigvard - 12 votes - tie
Red 11. @BigTruck - 12 votes - tie
Red 12. @franquito - 12 votes - tie
20. Blue 02. @DLX - 10 votes

21. Red 05. @ZOD66 - 9 votes
Red 06. @Draxton - 9 votes
23. Red 02. @Doughie99 - 06 votes

Great stuff everyone congrats this was a lot of fun and thanks to the guys who donated.

Back