News Big Dom Reyes tweets truth about Jon Jones situation

Him taking Ngannou so that he can avoid Reyes May be the dumbest take over

congrats honestly
He’s not gonna actually take the fight. He’s just gonna talk about it and hype it long enough for Reyes to give up and fight someone else.
Jon would likely use a strategy of getting arrested again before he fights either.

Ok Mr. Blanqa Bayless, you are not worthy of discussion. You will discredit every opponent Jones has had in order to support your idiocy. Do you make excuses for everyone or just Jones?

You said "Do you remember when all you scorned ladies thought he was doing the same with Gustafson? How did that workout in the end?"

Which made zero sense. How did WHAT workout? If Jones had taken an immediate rematch and smoked Gus like he did, then yeah then you have a point.

Was he though? Jon clearly won the last 2 rounds and finished stronger. I'd hardly call him A beaten man, nor was that a decisive victory for either guy.
Its been nothing but excuses and sidestepping the rematch since their fight. If he felt he won he would not feel the need to validate his performance.

Reyes didn't beat anyone

He’s not gonna actually take the fight. He’s just gonna talk about it and hype it long enough for Reyes to give up and fight someone else.
Jon would likely use a strategy of getting arrested again before he fights either.
If that was his plan, he'd just go fight Jan, who is an easy fight than both Reyes/Ngannou

I wouldn't wanna be called Big Dom.....nahm sayin?

He’s not wrong. Jon realizes Heavyweight has zero depth and the only difficult fight there for him is Stipe. He beat DC twice and knows that if he can last the first couple minutes against Francis he can outpoint him and control him on the ground.

Of course Jon wants to move up now. It doesn’t hurt that all of us have been asking him to do it, too. Timing is a motherfucker.

Ok Mr. Bayless, you are not worthy of discussion. You will discredit every opponent Jones has had in order to support your idiocy. Do you make excuses for everyone or just Jones?
Ok Mr. Blanqa Bayless, you are not worthy of discussion. You will discredit every opponent Jones has had in order to support your idiocy. Do you make excuses for everyone or just Jones?

<Dany07>

Your post, which you posted twice, doesn’t even make sense.

Although it's understandable to think Jones is trying go avoid Reyes... but from what we've seen, Jon Jones is even more dangerous in rematches. Gus and DC for example, two of the best in the division. This is coming from someone who felt Reyes won that fight against Jones...and I'd love to see a rematch.

That being said... if he doesn't get his rematch, I'm curious to see what Reyes does against someone else, after a loss at the belt... some fighters seem exposed and fall off further... some bounce back.

Jones easily won round 4-5 against Reyes, and round 1 was even

so at worse.. its a draw.. i dont see why everyone thinks reyes won

Back