Media Vladimir Putin has offered his support in Abdulmanap's fight against Covid.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score
"I can confirm Khabib's father is in a medically induced coma," Abdelaziz told ESPN. "Khabib has been in contact with [Russian president] Vladimir Putin over the last several days, and he has promised Khabib's father will receive the best medical treatment available."..

3d6ce62182f82389791f7959124f7fb1.jpg

<RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute>

Putin's handling of Covid-19 has been terrible. By the end of summer they will rival the US in incompetence, and deaths.

Putin will make this problem disappear...
giphy.gif

Damn, must be nice to have powerful friends in high places. Hope his father pulls through.

Putin is the greatest leader of the entire earth! Please don't suicide me!

Putin's handling of Covid-19 has been terrible. By the end of summer they will rival the US in incompetence, and deaths.
I doubt it, US have far the worse response to the crisis globally. US have close to 100 thousands deaths the moment we're speaking about it right now.
Russia so far have one of the higher test number per capita in the world since the early outbreak of the region. They have committed to over 7 million test.

I predict Brazil to be the next country hardly hit by the pandemic. The combination of lack of testing + non-socialized healthcare is fatal to 50 thousands of their citizens. No escape here.

I doubt it, US have far the worse response to the crisis globally. US have close to 100 thousands deaths the moment we're speaking about it right now.
Russia so far have one of the higher test number per capita in the world since the early outbreak of the region. They have committed to over 7 million test.

I predict Brazil to be the next country hardly hit by the pandemic. The combination of lack of testing + non-socialized healthcare is fatal to 50 thousands of their citizens. No escape here.
Huh? US doesn't crack the top 10 in deaths per capita, and NY and NJ are responsible for over 1/3 of what we do have. US has also given 13 million tests. Russia has cheap shitty tests that aren't accurate and also their reporting is incredibly unreliable.

Those doctors better keep him alive or they'll be mysteriously "falling out" of windows

The US doesn't share its borders with 16 sovereign nations either, which Russia does and which is the most of any country in the world, including the country where this Virus originated from.

Not to excuse some lack of action but it would be infinitely more difficult for them to control the spread

Huh? US doesn't crack the top 10 in deaths per capita, and NY and NJ are responsibly for over 1/3 of what we do have.
US mobilization/centralized action on the pandemic are sub-par in comparison to even the country like Vietnam.

and anti-lockdown US protesters are definitely your time bomb.

US mobilization/centralized action on the pandemic are sub-par in comparison to even the country like Vietnam.

and anti-lockdown US protesters are definitely your time bomb.
We have a federalist system. There isn't supposed to be a "centralized" lockdown, nor should there be. Like I said, there is 1 area of the country that had a large outbreak. The rest of the country don't have the same problem.

Is this the second time he's been put in a coma? Hope he pulls through, that sucks. If he doesn't make it we won't see Khabib fight again.

And all you dipshits saying the US has had a bad response to covid need to come out of your basements and take a walk in the fresh air. It's good for your brain.

You are right about Brazil. Their tin-pot leader is leading that country to disaster. I didn't know they their health care system wasn't socialized. Thanks you learn something on Sherdog every day.

Regarding Russia, their death count is woefully undercounted. And regardless of how they try to classify the deaths, their numbers are projected to increase dramatically.

We have a federalist system. There isn't supposed to be a "centralized" lockdown, nor should there be. Like I said, there is 1 area of the country that had a large outbreak. The rest of the country don't have the same problem.
Regardless, 45 of US states have more than 1000 cases per million.

And the number of hysterical conspiracy theory I heard coming from US just show you how far behind was US at the moment. More finger pointing rather than an active solution. This reminded me the time when Galileo was proposing that earth is revolves around the sun, and he was accused as a heresy instead by the church. No longer medieval, this is modern man dark age.
You are right about Brazil. Their tin-pot leader is leading that country to disaster. I didn't know they their health care system wasn't socialized. Thanks you learn something on Sherdog every day.

Regarding Russia, their death count is woefully undercounted. And regardless of how they try to classify the deaths, their numbers are projected to increase dramatically.
I agree that their death count is undercounted. Early days of the region outbreak, they classified certain deaths were due to pneumonia.

The cure for covid19 is hydroxychloroquine+ azithromycin + zinc

This is what Trump has been taking for 3 weeks.

Very small chance he does not have access to the drug being khabibs father.

People should be wondering why the cure for coronavirus is being reported as dangerous and possibly fatal by the mainstream media when it is perfectly safe.

Also claims to be untested even though doctors are reporting near 100% success with the drug

Back