Media BREAKING: Conor McGregor verbally accepts fight against Anderson Silva

Who wins?

• Total voters
low key trying to claim conor's left hand nobody can take thread.

LOL, even an old, slow Anderson would put conor's lights out if he wants to.

Man you guys giving Anderson all this shit for fighting conor wouldn't utter a peep about Georges fighting an elderly matt Hughes twice and those are his best wins by far. Also Anderson is 46 Conor is 32, its actually more of a risk fight for Anderson but goats are going to goat and fight each other for the benefit of the sport and the fans. Anderson at 46 is absolutely fearless while gsp at 31 ran out of dodge after 70% pig rigg bodied him. I admire Anderson so much this guy is just so amazing. Hespect to Conor as well both of these guys are giving the fans what they want unlike gsp who fought pedestrian comp his entire career, retired early, ducked this fight in his prime and never finished a title fight.
<36>

Can Conor even use the shoulder strike against Silva? the size difference is huge. Otherwise, it's a wrap.
e44d3f2770f223e843b308b25cc9482d

It's gonna be catchweight at 176. Anderson can't keep up with a younger guy who is faster then him. If he couldn't beat Michael bisping his not beating Conor and imo his getting stopped 1st round. This fight should be sanctioned period

Bisping is much, much larger than Conor. Anderson was able to keep up with Adesanya not too long ago. This size advantage, even at a catchweight is still too massive in my opinion.

The question is, can Anderson make 176 at this point?

Isn't connor vs. gsp superfight a way bigger draw and better fight/

Weird ass superfight

Too bad that Silva is like 200years old, otherwise it would have been a good fight.

Bisping is much, much larger than Conor. Anderson was able to keep up with Adesanya not too long ago. This size advantage, even at a catchweight is still too massive in my opinion.

The question is, can Anderson make 176 at this point?

If they are at the same weight everything will get neutralized mostly which leaves us out Silva getting hit

Man you guys giving Anderson all this shit for fighting conor wouldn't utter a peep about Georges fighting an elderly matt Hughes twice and those are his best wins by far. Also Anderson is 46 Conor is 32, its actually more of a risk fight for Anderson but goats are going to goat and fight each other for the benefit of the sport and the fans. Anderson at 46 is absolutely fearless while gsp at 31 ran out of dodge after 70% pig rigg bodied him. I admire Anderson so much this guy is just so amazing. Hespect to Conor as well both of these guys are giving the fans what they want unlike gsp who fought pedestrian comp his entire career, retired early, ducked this fight in his prime and never finished a title fight.
Elderly?

Hughes was 34 the second time he lost to GSP.

Is all corruption a crazy conspiracy? Can it not possible happen that government officials or other agencies are paid off?

i suppose a wide conspiracy with publicly available information and lots of risk for individuals and companies is always possible. it's just hilarious that some default to that as the likely scenario with zero evidence.

Conor better get on his knees and beg Dana for dat Anderson Silva money.

at this point Conor can tweet only one dot, nothing more, only: . - and the haters will jump on SB and will flame him for not tweeting a coma or whatsoever... and I really think he is just trolling everybody

If they are at the same weight everything will get neutralized mostly which leaves us out Silva getting hit

But they won't be the same weight. Conor likely won't have to cut an ounce to fight at 176. I'd put Silva near 195-200 pounds after he rehydrates...again, assuming he can even get to 176, which I doubt he can at this point in his career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back