PBP UFC Fight Night 176: Woodley vs. Burns - PBP Discussion - 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got Burns ..... But who knows what version of Woodley we see tonight.
drnMA6GJMP0VMdHlleGjxxK_bCcs5BfSXFglxUHan9tPxTNGM7utaQ1zAzeo7dHdux4sk9uFGhF0NZpI58K1bnC91F-W3DJuDSOI49CQzySjcVpXkRFZNNugUPISFqkCoBajhosXF4x_5NMh1NSp7nU23BXUUPtwyCE

We all know they only deduce points in the second or third offence. The fifth when it's an eyepoke.

Burns getting real comfortable being on the floor seeing how Woodley's gonna be sending him down there in a few minutes.

This ought to be interesting. I think Burns sparks him quick.

I wonder how big Woodley will be, seeing that he looked smaller than usual at the weigh-ins.

Maybe it made him faster, if he's smaller in the cage as well?

He would've been taken down. We don't know about the rest of what you said.
. Even without getting takedown the dude was completely gassed. It wouldn’t been a extremely impressive to get up

They should let Arlovski outbox blagoy for an easy w, he already outstruck Sakai badly.

What the fuck are you rambling about? He shouldn't be communicating with the referee or alerting the judges to anything. He is a commentator. His job is to talk to us, not officials.

If his job is to talk to us why put him in the same empty room as the fighters then?

This shit has been happening since UFC 13 or some shit, ROGAN and DC been helping fighters for years.

Having a hard time seeing how this fight goes. All really comes down to what Woodley looks like imo. Is he still as focused as he once was? Is age catching up to him? Will the lay-off effect him? So many questions about him right now.

He'll be saving all his energy for the postfight speech calling for riots in every town to end evil whitey once and for all.

Oh fuck, I hadn't even considered that of course Woodley is going to use his turn on the mic to talk about race.

Shit

Back