PBP UFC Fight Night 176: Woodley vs. Burns - PBP Discussion - 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this girl fighting Nunes any good? Or is she gonna KO her in the 1st? I've never seen her fight

giphy.gif

Ok guys we need some renewed energy that was kinda sapping...

Having a hard time seeing how this fight goes. All really comes down to what Woodley looks like imo. Is he still as focused as he once was? Is age catching up to him? Will the lay-off effect him? So many questions about him right now.

If old man Woodley shows up I think he may start to fade in the 4th and Giblert takes his neck home. Bold prediction but that's what I'd like to see.

Rewatched Gunni/Burns and Gunni was landing counter rights at will. Tyron should be able to melt him but he might be past it now
Yeah I was thinking the same after re watching it as well. I feel like Burns will make improvements though. I picked him to win, but I'm not exactly confident in the pick lol

Being 47 and thus not having been exposed to the 'Murcan education system during this century helped immensely.
He had the nick name old hickory and would beat people in the streets with his cane. He was pretty based. I wish young mel gibson would have played. He has those crazy eyes like from lethal weapon.

TWooooooood

This should be good. Woodley imo, thinks hes better than he actually is, while fans don't give him credit enough for how good he actually is.

With that said, I'd prefer seeing Gilbert win just to add another guy to that top 5 list

Oh fuck, I hadn't even considered that of course Woodley is going to use his turn on the mic to talk about race.

Shit

Moments like what's about to happen are the reason why the mute button is the GOAT technological invention in human history. Not even joking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back