Crime Protesters gather after Death of George Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.

First the pandemic was a virus

now its democrats

It’s almost like three years of being led by a cartoon Racist president who failed his way through a pandemic left a lot tension and unrest building up until something bad happened to release the valve.....

Has the world gone mad?
tumblr_np1emvWBDJ1upxwm8o1_r1_400.gif

It’s almost like three years of being led by a cartoon Racist president who failed his way through a pandemic left a lot tension and unrest building up until something bad happened to release the valve.....

It's almost like folks that want to live inside of a nation should do exactly what the laws inside of that nation say to do.

But Obama!

ok. but I'm pretty sure these criminals aren't running amok with their political affiliation in mind.

they're just pieces of shit.

Sure, but the incitement leading up to the rioting had a political character to it, and it wasn't right wing. And the defending of the unconscionable rioting also has a political affiliation to it, and again, it ain't right wing. Trying to act as if there isn't a gulf between right and left wing reactions to looting and rioting is absurd.

And now we see tons of spinning from left wing media about Russian agents provocateur and white supremacists to confuse the political lines here.

There is a TDS thread you can post in you know. How many times do you have to be told this? You have problems, seriously.

Reeks of non-essential up in here.

Yeah I miss the super peaceful days where We didn’t have any riots or looting and racial tension was non existent before trump

Why are you afraid to answer my question that was asked first?
Again, you didn't ask a question. I replied to your post to someone else which had no question in that post. I then asked you a question. Then you made a flippant comment. Then I asked you to answer my question again. You then posted that you asked me something first when in fact you didn't. Here is the timeline. Point to where your "question" is to me first.

Then answer my question.

Apparently you can't since you keep making excuses for them. <Lmaoo>

I see you keep trashing the protesters (pun intended).

But when you see videos like this, do you think it will calm the protests or fuel them?

Breaking the law can have consequences. Who knew?

Wasn't my question.

Answer please.

lol you still won't answer my question. Nice try though.

You didn't ask a question. You made a flippant remark with a question mark.

Now please answer my question.

Do you think those actions will help calm the riots or fuel them? Or are you just afraid to answer?

Why are you afraid to answer my question that was asked first?

You can't blame this one on the Trump, bud. We had like 5 different riots due to white cops killing unarmed black Americans during Obama's term

The cop that killed George Floyd is a Democrat and Biden supporter.

I've been reading many different sources on the internet and I'm not 100% certain that that police officer murdered ANYONE.

Were the 2014 riots also the end result of a cartoon racist President?

These riots appear to be on another level.

Shit is going down in all major cities. People are on edge.

Trump shit posting on twitter for three years and turning the WH into his own personal reality tv show has made a lot of folks mad, and they’re showing it

Are you stupid too? I am saying I agree with what he said about rioters and looters, they should be stopped except for the shooting part. The guys who are trying to rob the fedex truck are looters are they not? You fanatical Trump supporters are so defensive and pathetic. Get a life dude, you dont need to defend Trump 24/7
And you need to include him in every topic ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back