Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

Real mature with the insults, too bad they are as meaningless to me as any baseless comments on a message board.

Not sure how trying to punch and grab a person's gun constitutes trying to run away but as to what he should have done, that's easy. Stop and either call the cops himself or shout so someone in one of the nearby homes would call the cops. Trying to attack or run from armed men is the last fucking thing an innocent person would do. Or maybe he had a good reason to not want the cops involved, what do you think?

If someone has a pickup truck and is pointing a gun at me, what's running away gunna do? Get me run down or they follow me and shoot me in a less populated area...
Fight or flight instincts kick in regardless of if you're guilty or innocent.

Been busy working, I am not up to date with the case. I know Roddy has said that Travis used racist slurs.

It certainly looks bad for Travis, but we still need to get the whole picture.

Have faith in the process.

Faith in the process? Remember the 2 DAs and police tried to cover it up? That ship has sailed.

I have seen plenty of evidence, its quite clear what happened.

If someone has a pickup truck and is pointing a gun at me, what's running away gunna do? Get me run down or they follow me and shoot me in a less populated area...
Fight or flight instincts kick in regardless of if you're guilty or innocent.
Do they though? This was a residential neighborhood street in broad daylight, no instinct that i've ever felt or heard of would cause me to do the exact opposite of what you should do in that instance. And i've been in 3 life or death encounters in my life so i'm fairly confident in my opinion.

Faith in the process? Remember the 2 DAs and police tried to cover it up? That ship has sailed.

If the shooter was black he'd have a different answer.

Don't know much about this story but even if this dude was a criminal and stole off their land, killing him wasn't the way.

These things cause so much division (by design of course) but it shouldn't. Let it rest people.

Don't know much about this story but even if this dude was a criminal and stole off their land, killing him wasn't the way.

These things cause so much division (by design of course) but it shouldn't. Let it rest people.

If we let it rest, the DA would have covered it up. They did until the video got leaked.

Speaking up is what got these killers off the street. Don't let it rest.

Imagine seeing a clear murder take place on camera, be given the obvious facts over and over, and STILL go out of your way to make excuses for these dodo bird cosplayers?
200604122110-mcmichaels-bryan-mugshots-split-exlarge-169.jpg

From left to right, you have budget Joe Arpaio, budget Brad Parscale (minus the Butters haircut), and budget Steve King with Trey Gowdy's hair.
I mean.... The kid shows signs of retardation, big ass forehead and eyes so close together...

Do they though? This was a residential neighborhood street in broad daylight, no instinct that i've ever felt or heard of would cause me to do the exact opposite of what you should do in that instance. And i've been in 3 life or death encounters in my life so i'm fairly confident in my opinion.

Yeah, everyone has the same reaction to danger. Okay mate.

Real mature with the insults, too bad they are as meaningless to me as any baseless comments on a message board.

Not sure how trying to punch and grab a person's gun constitutes trying to run away but as to what he should have done, that's easy. Stop and either call the cops himself or shout so someone in one of the nearby homes would call the cops. Trying to attack or run from armed men is the last fucking thing an innocent person would do. Or maybe he had a good reason to not want the cops involved, what do you think?
He ran for nearly 10 minutes. They overtook him and cut him off a number of times. At one point he was hit by the car of the guy recording hard enough to leave a dent, a palm print and some fibres. He had at one point ran through a ditch to try and lose them.

The set up a road block, with another car behind herding him into it, and got out brandishing the shotgun, moved around the front of the truck as Ahmaud ran around the far side from where Travis was initially standing.

At what point in your world is he allowed to stop running?

He ran for nearly 10 minutes. They overtook him and cut him off a number of times. At one point he was hit by the car of the guy recording hard enough to leave a dent, a palm print and some fibres. He had at one point ran through a ditch to try and lose them.

The set up a road block, with another car behind herding him into it, and got out brandishing the shotgun, moved around the front of the truck as Ahmaud ran around the far side from where Travis was initially standing.

At what point in your world is he allowed to stop running?

When he is dead, obviously.

You're all fucking crazy. How the fuck people can believe this scumbag was just some innocent jogger out for a run is utterly baffling.

They have video of him trespassing on private property, in an area that was subjected to multiple robberies. He had run afoul of the law several times before this incident, at least two of those instances also caught on video. Not only does he seem to enjoy breaking the law but he also has a history of acting aggressively when confronted for it. Even in the video where he got shot it is clear that he is escalating the situation by trying to attack an armed individual.

That being said, I don't agree with civilians trying to detain people. That should be left to the police. I'm sorry for this guy's family that they lost a loved one but you reap what you sow and Arbery was a criminal who's luck finally ran out. Trying to paint him as some tragic innocent victim is absurd and only serves to shift the blame so people can exploit an unfortunate situation for their own ends.
Mate, you're advocating for a group of people who hunt down an unarmed man and shot him to death, then screamed racial slurs at his corpse. Are those really the sort of people you want to be taking up for, in any capacity?

Naw. We'll let it rest once the disgusting, fat pieces of human excrement are rightly executed for their heinous crime.

Once the racist trashbags have been put to death, then it can rest.

Naw. We'll let it rest once the disgusting, fat pieces of human excrement are rightly executed for their heinous crime.

Once the racist trashbags have been put to death, then it can rest.

<escalate99>

Would be interested to know whether or not you got this heated about the looters attacking and killing people over the last week or so too.

<escalate99>

Would be interested to know whether or not you got this heated about the looters attacking and killing people over the last week or so too.

Not heated bucko. Just stating facts. Why would this story be "let go" without seeing it to its rightful conclusion?

We now know without a shadow of a doubt these men are guilty. Once they are convicted we can let the story go, but this is occurring in Georgia, so that's far from a guarantee.

If i want to talk about George Floyd or the protests, I will. In this thread I'm talking about AA's exucution style murder. Not interested in your whataboutism.

Not heated bucko. Just stating facts. Why would this story be "let go" without seeing it to its rightful conclusion?

We now know without a shadow of a doubt these men are guilty. Once they are convicted we can let the story go, but this is occurring in Georgia, so that's far from a guarantee.

If i want to talk about George Floyd or the protests, I will. In this thread I'm talking about AA's exucution style murder. Not interested in your whataboutism.

Would have been much easier to just write "no". But yeah, these guys will be charged and all will be good in the world again.

Would have been much easier to just write "no". But yeah, these guys will be charged and all will be good in the world again.

Charged? They've been charged for almost a month now dude, we're talking about them being convicted. Try and keep up.

Will the good ole boys (and girls) in GA convict? Thats the real question.

They should be investigated, too! Let’s investigate them.

IF there is evidence of racism, then I’m all for punishment, dude.

I just want to know the whole truth before I make my judgement. Crazy idea, I know!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back