Dana White expects an economic depression- tells journalists that they’ll likely get fired

are you implying Trump is the reason COVID shut down the economy?

When his initial response to it was all this bullshit (and so much more not included here) he needs to be held responsible.

EUB1hRxUYAEcC6e

Why would most of the media get laid off? No wonder he loves Trump..
The ripples from the shut down. Wait for the next quarters GDP numbers, earnings, etc. Wait until tax revenues plummet this year and next year.. all this shit.

That field is not immune to economic downturns. I say this as someone working in IT who just saw several members of our network security team get laid off.
Sorry to hear about your company.

In my post I'm referring to the fields as a whole. Your company might not have good managers or maybe you're having some bad luck. Not all companies will survive.

My point is that if you have knowledge in the field in network security, pen testing, any of the subfields really, you're golden. You can easily switch companies.

Knowledge can't be taken away from you. If you're good you're good.

We both know that not everyone working in IT is actually good. There are grunt jobs in IT just like any other profession.

That's why I said 2 years of hard work, 8 hours a day and you're good to go.

MMA journalists might be getting laid off, but CNN is loving this shit.

Stirring up riots and keeping everyone scared is exactly their favorite thing.

For any journalists, CNN will have positions open. All you have to do is leave your integrity and respect for journalism at the door.
And pledge your eternal loyalty and soul to Satan. You left that out.

Not even kidding.

He's very good at that.
And notice how he worded it. The rant was weaponised. It almost sounded like a threat. Instead of answering the question he starts talking about how journalists will be the first to Lose their jobs. No shit, but why's that the first thing you mention to a journalist who's just triggered you? We need more of this type of stuff every weekend. I hate softball questions and shilling. I hate how John Morgan from mma junkie, instead of staying silent on certain issues will always stick his head out and defend dana when he's wrong, like mentioning "overhead" costs when they discussed why the ufc is penny pinching. Instead of just mentioning them, give us a figure and explain why they're so big that fighters can't get paid. No more excuses. I dislike ariel but if there's one thing I love about him is his ability to get right in Dana's face and make him uncomfortable.

It looks at though Dana can't handle of the realities of the job anymore.

Its old news, he said that 3 months ago, Im not saying hes wrong tho

Well duh, it's not hard to predict. I guess people think 'the economy' is just a giant pot of gold that people dip into. You can't lose a ton of businesses and 30+ million jobs and not see a crash.

That field is not immune to economic downturns. I say this as someone working in IT who just saw several members of our network security team get laid off.

They're hitched to companies that are going down is all. IT will always be needed. We're the farmers of the technology industry, always tending the fields. The MSP sector is busier than ever.

Fire them all and replace them with minimum wage Hooters girls

are you implying Trump is the reason COVID shut down the economy?

I know, I know. He takes no responsibility. He's made that clear.

Personally, I miss the old days of Presidents:

e3IJRAr.jpg

Dana's press conference yday was kinda nutty even by his standards. He honestly sounds like he's been taking lessons in public speaking from Trump.

MMA journalists might be getting laid off, but CNN is loving this shit.

Stirring up riots and keeping everyone scared is exactly their favorite thing.

For any journalists, CNN will have positions open. All you have to do is leave your integrity and respect for journalism at the door.

Yeah better to go work for Fox, real champions of truth they are.

Back