Dana White expects an economic depression- tells journalists that they’ll likely get fired

Sports doing less/no shows = small demand for journalists.

he’s basically telling the mma media to suck his cock and thank him for doing shows so that they could have a job

it would have made sense if he said this in march. it doesn't make sense to say people are going to be laid off now when nba just announced their coming back with playoffs and the nfl will be back soon too.

he really wants credit for "being the only sport putting on shows", vince has been doing shows this whole time and if it wasn't for vince laying out the blueprints for how to get things done, dana would still be pouting

Fired because they are doing their job and not shilling his ass?

A depression is inevitable with covid putting every country on lockdown; that's just a way to spread misinformation.

He went on that rant and still failed to answer the question.

Well as someone currently looking to buy a house in southern California, I'd sure love to see those prices start dropping.

But this is coming from the guy who tried to talk the Fertittas out of doing TUF, which ended up saving the business he convinced them to buy that did nothing but hemmhorage money up until they saved it, despite Dana's efforts to run it into the ground.

Lol Dana's response to the Conor retirement confirms it's about money. He immediately brought up Jones and Masvidal when asked about Conor.

Homesteading is what you want to do or invest in to have something to fall back on, an economic depression does not hit as hard and if you are completely off the grid, then it won't affect you one bit. Especially now during the Corona pandemic when it was hard to find good quality food in the grocery store because people bunkered up, I could not find eggs, meat, rice/pasta, or fruits because people bought it as soon as there was any to buy.

However, because my mom is a homesteader I could get tons of high-quality eggs, they got the entire fridge full of wild meat (my father-in-law is a hunter), fruits from the trees, and berries from the bushes so I never had to worry about that stuff. They get so many eggs and fruits (especially now when they are in season) so they have to give it away for it not to go to waste.

So if you are going to invest in something that is the way to go. I would do it but it's unnecessary to be a homesteader now while my mom already is, because like I said, they got so much that they have to give away anyway.

it would have made sense if he said this in march. it doesn't make sense to say people are going to be laid off now when nba just announced their coming back with playoffs and the nfl will be back soon too.

he really wants credit for "being the only sport putting on shows", vince has been doing shows this whole time and if it wasn't for vince laying out the blueprints for how to get things done, dana would still be pouting

second wave will be coming. Especially with all the idiots protesting.

The stock market is booming right now. Pretty crazy with all the unrest going on in America. Companies are hiring again and retail is up and running.

MMA journalists might be getting laid off, but CNN is loving this shit.

Stirring up riots and keeping everyone scared is exactly their favorite thing.

For any journalists, CNN will have positions open. All you have to do is leave your integrity and respect for journalism at the door.

Let me guess, you're a Trump supporter who thinks Fox are doing good journalism?

Did Dana really say that? Incoming tweet storm from trump, Dana White knows nothing about business, was a boxercise instructor, only reason he's successful is Fertitas, abuses illegal steroids, etc.

Watered down cards, shit show fights, WMMA, don't pay their fighters anything, good thing they didn't go public because their stock would be worthless, only has half the money I do, short and bald, even his mom hates him, disgusting human cockfighting

Last edited:
If you're seriously asking, network security, AI, blockchain.

Everything will go through the net so security is a must, crypto will become legit so that tech is a must, and AI cause duh.

All of these are very hard by the way. It takes a couple of years of hard work.

Granted you can enter these fields with a couple of months of prep, but you won't be worth shit. If you want to be irreplaceable, couple of years of hard work at least. After that, you're godlike.

If you're not tech savvy, agriculture. Which doesn't mean plowing a field, rather learning agriculture tech, optimization etc etc. Which is also hard as shit.

Anything worth while is hard, so couple of years of 8 hours a day is a must.

That field is not immune to economic downturns. I say this as someone working in IT who just saw several members of our network security team get laid off.

Back