Help me find Samurai movie please?

I dunno man that is really not much to go on

was this the style?
MV5BMDQwMGYzNzMtMjc4Zi00NjFkLTkwNWUtMTEyZDQxY2Q3YjQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk5NzY4OTk@._V1_UY1200_CR108,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Did you guys know that the katana is a shit-tier sword, all considered? Much inferior to most European swords of the time.

Did you guys know that the katana is a shit-tier sword, all considered? Much inferior to most European swords of the time.
No it isn’t. They’re effectively the same weapon with both having minor advantages over each other.

no one in here is even talking about swords. Quit trying to derail a thread with your lame euro-propaganda

Last edited:
No it isn’t. They’re effectively the same weapon with both having minor advantages over each other.

no one in here is even talking about swords. Quit trying to derail a thread with your lame euro-propaganda

Well I feel like talking about the katana and you will listen. The katana is a relatively short blade for its weight and has poor hand protection. It is also made from shitty steel.

That and your statement "they're effectively the same" leads me to believe that you think all european swords are the same?

Found it.

The movie you seek is called The Executioner:

This is not the movie, but I recommend you watch this trilogy assuming you have never read the manga or watched the anime series

Well I feel like talking about the katana and you will listen. The katana is a relatively short blade for its weight and has poor hand protection. It is also made from shitty steel.

That and your statement "they're effectively the same" leads me to believe that you think all european swords are the same?
I assume you are talking about the standard long sword since that is he equivalent weapon. I assume you think all Japanese swords the same then? Hint, they weren’t and they had variations as well.

The shitty steel argument is the cop out answer I see all the time. So are you saying that the katana is better if you make it out of European steel? Japan has limited natural resources, this is known. The katana forging process was a very clever way they developed to mitigate this factor

This is not the movie, but I recommend you watch this trilogy assuming you have never read the manga or watched the anime series

I've wanted to watch this but I couldn't find it with subtitles.

Kenshin movies were fantastic! Better than the source material imo. They are getting two new movies this summer, a sequel and a prequel. Prequel takes place when he is an assassin

I've wanted to watch this but I couldn't find it with subtitles.
If you search for the .srt subs online I'm sure yo ucan find it and hopefully match whatever copy you have.

i have seen hundreds of samurai movies and your description makes no sense. sorry. bye.

Back