No mask Dana

jonnyboy316

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Whenever I see Dana in the audience at these more recent events during the Covid era he does not appear to be wearing a mask. Is he concerned that wearing a mask will make him look like a Beta male?

Trump stuff political statement possibly, but honestly I don’t know if I would either. They’re there on the premise that they have controlled their environment.

Whenever I see Dana in the audience at these more recent events during the Covid era he does not appear to be wearing a mask. Is he concerned that wearing a mask will make him look like a Beta male?

from everything that iv'e read, wearing a mask will protect those that already have it, from spreading it...but, if you know for a fact, that you don't have it....what's the need to wear one? given that it doesn't stop you from getting it....not to mention, it's very hard to breathe in those things....I have never worn one, and never will.

Dana is already planning for Covid-20 he couldnt care less about 19.

I can just picture Dana saying "Do you want to be a fucking pandemic or what!"

Dana is a strong minded person.

tenor.gif

He is probably tested everyday and knows he doesn't have it, or he doesn't care if he spreads it to anyone else because by being within 6 feet of him, they are subliminally saying they don't think he's going to spread it to him. Social distancing is way more effective than mask wearing.

just stop the asskissing

oh, you command me to do something? yes, sir, right now

tenor.gif
so basically you posted a retarded thoughtless gif because you thought it was funny, and when called out you know you cant rationalize it so you double down with another dumb gif.

No problem. Incredible transparent. Maybe try to not embarrass yourself in the future.

Just because you dont like Dana, that doesn't mean he isn't strong minded/strong willed. Read that sentence very, very slowly, as many times as it takes for you to comprehend it.

Back