Terry Crews is the voice of reason, a must watch video

Zazen

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I got to say I've already liked Terry Crews and recently he has become of one my favorite human beings with how he refuses to give in to these haters. I just watched this Don Lemon video where he is interviewed and it really goes to show how terrible our media is. Terry Crews does nothing but make really great points and Don Lemon is all over the place and continues to talk over him.

I'll never understand why so many people are hating on him right now. His voice is something we really need at this time. He spreads a true message of equality

Here is another great one from a couple of weeks ago that I somehow missed.

I got to say I've already liked Terry Crews but he has become of one my favorite human beings with how he refuses to give in to these haters. I just watched this Don Lemon video where he is interviewed and it really goes to show how terrible our media is. Terry Crews does nothing but make really great points and Don Lemon is all over the place and continues to talk over him.

I'll never understand why so many people are hating on him right now. His voice is something we really need at this time.

Crews hit the nail on the head. He is absolutely right.

tenor.gif

I got to say I've already liked Terry Crews but he has become of one my favorite human beings with how he refuses to give in to these haters. I just watched this Don Lemon video where he is interviewed and it really goes to show how terrible our media is. Terry Crews does nothing but make really great points and Don Lemon is all over the place and continues to talk over him.

I'll never understand why so many people are hating on him right now. His voice is something we really need at this time.

Here is another great one from a couple of weeks ago that I somehow missed.

The people hating on him are the ones who have a political agenda. BLM is only concerned with black lives when they are affected by non blacks. Their only concern is fundamental change of our government.

What is he saying? Cliffs?

i also like how some conservatives approve and celebrate these black peoples that just echo their opinions.....objectifying them for their race.

thats funny

i also like how some liberals approve and celebrate these black peoples that just echo their opinions.....objectifying them for their race

What is he saying? Cliffs?

i also like how some conservatives approve and celebrate these black peoples that just echo their opinions.....objectifying them for their race.

He got a lot of shit for saying that Black Lives Matter should care more about all black lives and not just those killed by police officers. Don Lemon argues BLM is only about criminal justice and Terry Crews says if you call something black lives matter you got to stand up for every black life and that includes the massive amount of shootings in urban areas.

Don Lemon is wrong in saying that Black kids/Families getting shot/killed by other blacks has nothing to do with equality....It has everything to do with equality.

Blacks/Latinos/etc who live in these dangerous neighborhoods are being oppressed and are living in unequal conditions compared to your Typical White American Family.

Thus this is a 100% equality issue....Except the issue isn't 100% racial, it has a lot to with Social economic class, etc.

He got a lot of shit for saying that Black Lives Matter should care more about all black lives and not just those killed by police officers. Don Lemon argues BLM is only about criminal justice and Terry Crews says if you call something black lives matter you got to stand up for every black life and that includes the massive amount of shootings in urban areas.

Thanks for the cliffs.

I disagree with Terry. Kind of. I think the distinctions are important. They serve a purpose.

Back