News Fireworks Depot Explosion

Prime minister of Lebanon already accused Hezbollah (pro-iranian movement)

Hezbollah denied having anything to do as we speak.

Prime minister of Lebanon already accused Hezbollah (pro-iranian movement)

Hezbollah denied having anything to do as we speak.

Doesn’t Hassan Diab have the support of Hezbollah? Why would he accuse them of that?

Doesn’t Hassan Diab have the support of Hezbollah? Why would he accuse them of that?
My bad, it's the Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu who accused Hezbollah.

My bad, it's the Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu who accused Hezbollah.

Netanyahu yesterday stated that it will defend its borders. Twitter-sphere is running to the conclusion that it was a weapons storage unit for Hezbollah and Israel went a missile. But I haven’t seen any footage of any missile.

Out in Lebanon. Holy fook...

Wow, I was like dang thats alot of fireworks firing off and that final boom was insane like an atomic bomb dropped that guy filming it with his phone from a far distance was blasted away I wasn;t expecting that.

Id hate to work at a fireworks factory or warehouse, most people near that are in buildings must have gotten hurt by that blast as well.

scary stuff man, lets hope nobody was seriously hurt.

Edit: yeah after watching the second video that had to have killed many people in those buildings it basically destroyed all the buildings around it with that blast :(

People were driving cars near it as well.

Live video (you can rewind):

It destroyed a lot, but it just have been mainly the plant.

Glad I watched till the end, I was expecting more until about second :32

I was thinking how cool it would be to be in that white hotel looking building right next to it, best seat in the house. Then the mushroom cloud covered everything, holy crap!

"Fireworks"

The bigger explosion is heavy ordinance, fireworks would never explode like that.

Back