Brock vs Fedor in 2009

I recently saw cains wrestling match with brock and well Cain is really no wrestler at all. After the fight even WWE waived him
Fedor can’t even do any of the wrestling old broken cain does now in training

Brock? Kickboxing?
<6>

21b0b1a5c3d23ec961087875630e9d61.gif

95affd13b04a612b78b089fd32b98364.gif

bork1}

The problems that people don’t realize which is the same problem someone like khamzat chimaev has so much hype now.you are gonna look amazing depends on the competition,fedor isn’t gonna be able to stuff brock takedowns like prime cain,carwin and ubereem did
Those guys didn't even really stuff Brock's takedowns. Brock only shot one takedown on Overeem, and it was a half-assed single leg. Brock was known for his powerful double legs. Brock landed one takedown on Carwin in the second round, and he took Cain down right at the start of their fight. Overeem is literally the only opponent he didn't take down, and you could argue he barely even tried for the takedown.

Fedor doesn't exactly have great takedown defense, and just a couple of fights ago got taken down by Chael Sonnen, who despite having fantastic takedowns, is a middleweight. Sure, Fedor is way past prime, but I doubt Brock would have any trouble putting Fedor on his back. Could Fedor get back up? That's the question. Maybe he could even get the sub. But I think it's guaranteed that Brock would take Fedor down pretty quickly.

Fedor most likely would of finished Brock. Having said that the steamroller that Brock was did have a chance, slim but a chance.

At least he destroyed bigfoot silva not once by twice,it was a blood bath with the guy who toyed with fedor.i bet that the only loss that fedor fans can’t say it was a fluke ( not like any of his losses were flukes but whatever )
Bigfoot was roided to the gills on his little surge.

I would have loved seeing that match-up, but no doubt Fedor would have finished Brock.

Would most likely look like Cain/Brock did. If you can't handle Cain's pressure and power, good luck against Fedor.

Fedor was ankle picked by fucking chael sonnen.imagine that happening to brock.
Hey, Chael was a great MW.
But MW he was. He had no business at HW.
Fedor probably would have gotten steamrolled by brock. If Sonnen can take his back, Brock sure can.

Fedor was still pretty precise, he only needs one shot to make Brock cower and finish him, he probably beats Brock worse than Cain tbh

People forget that Brock didn't like getting touched, and Fedor would make dudes crumple and stun the shit out of them pretty consistently.

And yet, Couture, Carwin, Mir, Heath, Hunt all touched him plenty of times and he survived. Fedor doesn't stop the takedown.

Back