Brock vs Fedor in 2009

And Brock was on them too

Bad news for Fedor

TRT Bigfoot would get taken down and mauled by Brock with ease

Brock would go fetal in 1 round and bigfoot had much better gas tank than 1 round carwin.

Fedor can’t even do any of the wrestling old broken cain does now in training

Fedor is overall a much better grappler than Cain. Cain has a better power-double, and a better sprawl. That's about it. Fedor has better trips/throws, better guard, better sweeps, better subs, etc. Transitions; they are both excellent.

He was juiced against cormier and cain too and they handled him easily.

Don't even bother with that. People are delusional. Fedor didn't have the TDD to handle Brock. The best guys Fedor fought were relatively small HW's. That's why he lost to BF. The first really b ig skilled guy he ever faced.

Please don't take this as shitting on Fedor, I'm not but I wasn't watching the sport until mid 2010 so can't really comment, what I will say though is a lot of Fedor fans always say Fedor was well past his prime for the Brett Rogers fight, this would be after this fight.

I know Brock wasn't ever a GOAT but people are really that certain a past his best, out his prime Fedor (according to his fans) would be able to beat the UFC HW Champion that easily?

I'm not saying Brock would win, I'm genuinely just asking the question moreso than anything else.

Brock would have Bigfoot'd Fedor even worse.

Yeah, I said it.

(and I think Fedor is the HW GOAT, just a terrible match up for him)

Please don't take this as shitting on Fedor, I'm not but I wasn't watching the sport until mid 2010 so can't really comment, what I will say though is a lot of Fedor fans always say Fedor was well past his prime for the Brett Rogers fight, this would be after this fight.

I know Brock wasn't ever a GOAT but people are really that certain a past his best, out his prime Fedor (according to his fans) would be able to beat the UFC HW Champion that easily?

I'm not saying Brock would win, I'm genuinely just asking the question moreso than anything else.

Because Brock reacts very poorly to getting hit. Fedor hits very fast and very hard. In '09, he was past his prime, and right in the middle of his head-hunting phase, but one right hook would've sent Brock backpedalling, and Fedor most certainly would've followed it up with a flurry en route to a tko stoppage. Brock's path to victory would've been a conservative gnp. In 2009, Fedor wins 4/5 IMO.

Couture was a

A lot of guys at that time could have beaten brock. Werdum, big foot, ubereem etc. Brock was not that good. He beat an out of shape herring who fedor beat when herring was actually significant, went 1-1 vs mir, old couture, and barely beat carwin who had 3 minutes of gas. The UFC didnt get the better HW division until they absorbed strikeforce.

And looking back at it now, it was never a worthwhile fight for Fedor and he probably would have gotten smashed via Brock roids anyways. Brock never amounted to anything and retired when the going got tough. Not a real MMA fighter.

Fedor probably submits Lesnar with an armbar from bottom position...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I was going to say if Fedor does not KO him, and Brock got a take down then I legit seeing him get the armbar

Brock by whatever he wants

The Russian dude couldn't even stuff Bigfoot's weak takedowns and got mauled by him on the ground

DJse.gif

Nostalgia says Fedor..

Common sense says Brock.. It would have been ugly with Sherdog in tears..

I’m so glad this fight didn’t happen because I was pretty worried that Bork would have steamrolled Fedor back then. Just a bad matchup.

Brock would go fetal in 1 round and bigfoot had much better gas tank than 1 round carwin.

Fedor is too small Brother. Bigfoot had the athletic ability of a cow.. And he took Fedor down and blasted him. Brock also had more heart than people realize. He did not like getting hit, but did he tap out to strikes with Shane? Nope. Took the pounding and finished him in the next round.. Brock too big, too strong, too athletic for Fedor in 2009...

Brock would beat the hell out of him on the ground about 2 rounds than Fedor stops him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back