Brock vs Fedor in 2009

1. Fedor wins by Round 2 TKO. Assuming the pace of a normal fight for each one, Brock escapes round 1, even winning on points through desperate ankle picks and fence holding. If Brock fought the way he did against Herring and Hunt, he gets out of round 1 alive, even taking the round on points (though not through superior skill, really).

2. Fedor has a harder time than his fans think.

3. Fedor is a better sambo guy than Brock was a wrestling guy. I think if Fedor focused on using his Sambo to counter the wrestling, he could frustrate Brock the same way 'Reem did, and once Brock is frustrated, Fedor will be teeing off home runs on his head until he falls dead.

I think Brock takes him down, lands some ground and pound early, Fedor weathers the storm and catches Brock in an armbar.

Fedor would have finished lesnar with strikes in less than a minute. Then fedor wouldn’t even get respect for beating lesnar, a ufc champion with less than 10 pro fights experience lol

Fedor wins no problem. For being a huge badass looking dude Brock really turtled as soon as he got stuck in the face a few times.

could Brock win? Yes.
Who is the better mixed martial artist ? Fedor , by a couple of billion light years.

Many questions but only one answer: Fedor by armbar.

Brock is one massive strong man to sink an arm bar on.. With huge power not needing much space to bust you up badly.. See UFC 100..

Brock is one massive strong man to sink an arm bar on.. With huge power not needing much space to bust you up badly.. See UFC 100..
Once upon a time I was in awe of Brock's size and strength, but then Cain came along.

Brock had his size tho, so maybe he could take him down and GNP to victory.

More likely Fedor lands that punch, Brock either falls down or turtles up in the corner and ref stops it.

There is no need for rationale when the post I was responding to had zero logic behind it. Just flat out nostalgia and delusion.

Yeah, you’re completely right. Cain Velasquez hits harder than Fedor Emmelianenko.

{<jordan}

Once upon a time I was in awe of Brock's size and strength, but then Cain came along.

Cain can stop Brock's TD's. And Brock still got 1 TD..
Fedor can't.. Especially by 2009.. Watch the Big Foot Fight..

At least he destroyed bigfoot silva not once by twice,it was a blood bath with the guy who toyed with fedor.i bet that the only loss that fedor fans can’t say it was a fluke ( not like any of his losses were flukes but whatever )
You are right! Brock would out-strike Fedor because Brock was lighting fast on his feet! And of course Fedor can not use the been fighting for 20 years excuse because that does not matter in MMA, everybody is always in their prime and only get better with age.

Brock always welcomed getting hit, I mean the way he cowered up and folded is a ploy to trick fighters like Fedor. Plus Fedor has never beat a Juiced-Up wrestler before in his life I don’t think.

I am with you! Brock Just has too many tools and doubt Fedor would even train to defend a takedown.

Did you see what Rogers and Bigfoot did to Fedor on the ground? Brock finishes Fedor.

Back