Wuhan throws waterpark concert and Twitter propagandists Shill for The CCP

Oh, and you know who else has moved on with life, or rather never stopped....Sweden. This "oh, if we had just locked down tighter and better" we'd be back to normal is such a crock. We could be "back to normal" in an instant if the powers that be could admit they were wrong rather than doubling and tripling down on their narrative. But that will never happen, because we've dug ourselves so deep in the economic shitter over this that to say corona is anything but the deadliest and greatest threat of our times would be unthinkable.

To boot, once certain groups realized this thing could make Trump look bad, the incentive to play this up to be so much worse than it is went through the roof.

This has just been a perfect storm of derp and shameless opportunistic maneuvering

That is pretty impressive though. Let's condemn the CCP when they do something bad and praise them when they do something good. No reason to act like a child about this.
retarded relativism.
imagine saying the phrase - "let's phrase Hitler for the good things he did and condemn him for the bad. No reason to act like a child about this". that's you.

retarded relativism.
imagine saying the phrase - "let's phrase Hitler for the good things he did and condemn him for the bad. No reason to act like a child about this". that's you.

Why are you bringing Hitler into this?

They literally locked much of the Wuhan population in their homes for weeks, of course that will stop the community spread of a virus.
Not really a great argument for totalitarianism though.

Right...welded them in so we're told. Unless we've all been equally/more strict and nothing has moved from outside into China, it's still around. Like the Flu. The only difference is where one draws the line between it's under control/we're at an acceptable risk level, or not. Wuhan has moved on, and elsewhere there are people who won't come out from under their beds until there is a vaccine

I will take freedom over being locked in my home or having family members dragged away to never be seen again.

Once you take the oppressive measures the CCP used there is no going back. That point can not be argued.
Yeah. I Mena it'd be nice if things could be a little more authoritarian. But that would come St s great cost. You give peoppe power and they will abuse and or misuse it. I

Sure China puts their Muslims in concentration camps to use slave labor to make cheap goods, and disappears political dissidents, including scientists that blew the whistle on Covid, but damn they have waterpark parties!? I'm voting CCP in November!

Using that logic we could also say it is unethical to support America. They topple regimes, kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians with drone strikes, pass laws to spy on their citizens while telling us how free we are, etc. Yet there is good to be found in the USA and when they do something good we should acknowledge it. Acting like China is 100% bad is just ridiculous, they've done a lot to improve the standard of living for their people.

I bet you were upset with police in Hong Kong but support them in the USA? How would you like it if Russians or Chinese were coming to the riots in America and training people how to riot?

That's what the USA has been engaging in but outlets here won't share it because they have to create a new enemy every decade.

They literally locked much of the Wuhan population in their homes for weeks, of course that will stop the community spread of a virus.
Not really a great argument for totalitarianism though.
But they're having pool parties in the summer and I'm not. I bet they'll even have warm and cozy dinner parties in the winter with no restrictions.
1009-10091972_62-kb-png-crying-kid-pepe.png

another desperate deflect.

What are you talking about? You just came at me with a Hitler comparison and I asked you why even bother with such a ridiculous comparison.

You'd be the first to complain about a leftist overusing the term nazi but then you are just as eager to use the Hitler comparison with any place you dislike.

Again, what makes this comparable to Nazi Germany? The burden is on you for making such claims, not me.

What are you talking about? You just came at me with a Hitler comparison and I asked you why even bother with such a ridiculous comparison.

You'd be the first to complain about a leftist overusing the term nazi but then you are just as eager to use the Hitler comparison with any place you dislike.

Again, what makes this comparable to Nazi Germany?
you know it's an analogy but you have no answer to it so you try to desperately gaslight and deflect. everybody can see it.

you know it's an analogy but you have no answer to it so you try to desperately gaslight and deflect. everybody can see it.

I've already made that point in this thread just a couple posts up. I'm not going to keep repeating myself. I pointed out the atrocities that the American government has committed but also acknowledge that they've done good things too. Why is everything black and white with you? You still haven't answered me about why you chose Hitler of all people to compare

Anyone else remember what it took to get there? Guys with guns going building to building carrying out body bags. People being thrown kicking and screaming into the back of metal boxes in truck beds. Tankers blasting chemicals in the streets.

remember the creepy nightly videos of people screaming throughout the night in Wuhan? But yeah they only lost 3,000 lives....

I've already made that point in this thread just a couple posts up. I'm not going to keep repeating myself. I pointed out the atrocities that the American government has committed but also acknowledge that they've done good things too. Why is everything black and white with you? You still haven't answered me about why you chose Hitler of all people to compare
you understand the mechanism of an analogy or do you need help with that?
cause I think you do, just don't want to acknowledge it and will continue to go on and on about "but but why Hitler" just to deflect.
it's very visible, so you know
aint fooling anybody, bud.

you understand the mechanism of an analogy or do you need help with that?
cause I think you do, just don't want to acknowledge it and will continue to go on and on about "but but why Hitler" just to deflect.
it's very visible, so you know
aint fooling anybody, bud.

And I'm the one deflecting? lol

Again I asked why is it all black and white with you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back