GOP Convention Speaker Lineup

HomeCheese

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
7-BE8-A764-1-DB3-428-E-9-CDF-1-DB376-E99-A8-A.jpg

I thought this was a joke but it's not. This is just strange as hell. What has happened to the GOP and how much further can they fall?

I thought this was a joke but it's not. This is just strange as hell. What has happened to the GOP and how much further can they fall?
Not exactly a star studded lineup, but that might be the point.

Who did the DNC have, Hillary, Warren, Harris, Obama, yeah they definitely can relate to the average American. That Billie Eilish video was super top notch as well.

Maga kid and racist gun couple both at least have a legit reason to be mad at the left .....kid rocks a hype man. Demon doctor is trash and im not sure what charles in charge even has to do with republicans. I dont know who the pillow guy is.

But yea. Shouldnt they have up and coming republicans and past right wing heros ... maybe an ex president or vp.

There are many excellent black Republican voice that should be given the chance to have their voices heard on a big platform. I think it would do wonders for the party's image. Bring on Larry Elder, Candace Owens, Brandon Tatum, or Anthony Brian Logan.

Not exactly a star studded lineup, but that might be the point.

Who did the DNC have, Hillary, Warren, Harris, Obama, yeah they definitely can relate to the average American. That Billie Eilish video was super top notch as well.

So you find kid rock, racist gun couple and smirker kid more relatable? More than warren and Obama? Really?

There are many excellent black Republican voice that should be given the chance to have their voices heard on a big platform. I think it would do wonders for the party's image. Bring on Larry Elder, Candace Owens, Brandon Tatum, or Anthony Brian Logan.
I remember listening to the local station that elder was on during the 2008 election. They had a group of on air hosts talking about it. They all agreed except elder that it was a historic moment. Mind you these were all conservative guys. He didn't think it was historic at all. They couldn't believe it. Elder was so childish and defensive. It was bizarre.

So you find kid rock, racist gun couple and smirker kid more relatable? More than warren and Obama? Really?
Smirker kid got tons of death threats from a simple selective video angle used by several leftist media outlets to fool idiots into believing that he initiated that face off.

I can't explain Kid Rock though.

I remember listening to the local station that elder was on during the 2008 election. They had a group of on air hosts talking about it. They all agreed except elder that it was a historic moment. Mind you these were all conservative guys. He didn't think it was historic at all. They couldn't believe it. Elder was so childish and defensive. It was bizarre.
I think that is Elder's shtick. He seems to stand against any sort of special treatment for being black. He almost gets pissed off about it. Basically because it diminishes the achievement.

Back