Edgar vs. Dillashaw or Cruz?

Cruz vs Edgar is a 50-50 fight, might lean Frankie in that one

If TJ is back to prime form then he probably KOs Frankie :(

But will TJ be in prime form after two years off and without his special juice? Under these circumstances I say it's a good fight for both guys.

Idk they retested his samples vs Cody and apparently they were clean

Maybe he really he was juicing only for the Henry fight

Maybe, but two years off for TJ at 35 years old can't be a good thing. I think it's a good fight for both guys

Dillashaw is able to fight early 2021, which is only a few months away. Which fight would you rather see?

Edgar vs Dillashaw or
Edgar vs Cruz

?

maxresdefault.jpg

is the fight to make

TJ. More action. Cruz and Frankie are both tappers. They'll likely go the distance. TJ is a finisher. So the match-up is better when it's volume vs going for the kill.

Whoever has a better chance of beating him.

TJ. More action. Cruz and Frankie are both tappers. They'll likely go the distance. TJ is a finisher. So the match-up is better when it's volume vs going for the kill.

I agree

Dillashaw is able to fight early 2021, which is only a few months away. Which fight would you rather see?

Edgar vs Dillashaw or
Edgar vs Cruz

?
You know the only answer is Cruz

Cruz has a comparable legacy to Edgar. Remember when Edgar, Aldo, and Cruz were all champions at the same time?

Cruz has a comparable legacy to Edgar. Remember when Edgar, Aldo, and Cruz were all champions at the same time?

Agree on this.

Dillishit is a whiny little cheater. Hope he gets ko'd 3 times in a row when he comes back. He doesn't deserve Frankie.

Tapper vs Pit Pat.

Back