• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

I'm not convinced it was self defense.

Why was this guy out with a gun looking for people to shoot?

Same reason the guy who got shot had a gun as well I assume? You realize people have the right to defend private property right? You realize you can’t go around throwing bombs at people right...?

https://madison365.com/kenohsa-poli...an-5-minutes-after-being-called-scanner-audio

Blake was a POS doing POS things and attacked cops. He got what he earned

According to the audio obtained by Madison365, someone called police to report that Blake was at her home and wasn’t supposed to be, and that he had taken her keys and was refusing to give them back. A dispatcher relayed this message to patrol officers at about 5:11 pm Sunday.

About 30 seconds later, she let patrol officers know that there was “an alert at this address for a 99 for this subject,” apparently to indicate that a warrant had been issued for Blake’s arrest. Court records indicate a warrant was issued on three charges — two misdemeanors and one G-class felony — on July 7. Court records indicate no previous criminal charges in the state of Wisconsin.

You can hear in the video the shooter saying "Fuck you". You can't walk around in something like this with a rifle and not expect something to happen. He knew the protestors were there, he was provoking the situation
What on earth makes you think that clearly heard 'fuck you' is coming from across the street, where the gunfire was?

They have zero business "protecting" some gas station. It's not their property, it's somebody elses. It's not some vigilante militia's job to act like riot control you donk.
1b77pc4c2cl21.jpg

So you are proving my point you absolute brain-rotten degenerate. They have zero business "protecting" some gas station. It's not their property, it's somebody elses. It's not some vigilante militia's job to act like riot control you donk.
It’s not their job, but it’s their right to prevent a crime. Ever heard of citizens arrest?

Mingling = protecting your property?

Can I change this around for you?
If he isn't a terrorist he shouldn't be out mingling with them while armed with a molotov cocktail.
He was protecting his property? Where was his property vs. Where the shooting took place?

I'm asking.

Its funny. These down syndrome toddlers call for community policing and then cry foul when it actually happens.

Also, their weird selective criteria. "This guy had a gun, so clearly he was looking to shoot someone". "Oh, that person with the molotov cocktail? Probably just a peaceful protester! He was murdered in cold blood".

If he's not a cop he has no business out mingling with a semi automatic rifle looking for confrontation.

Looked like he was running away to me.

But it's completely legal to carry guns here. I'm not sure exactly what he was doing but numerous arned people there were protecting properties from being burned and looted.

Back