PBP UFC Fight Night 175: Smith vs. Rakic - PBP Discussion: 6:00pm ET/3:00pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, she’s coming along as a mixed martial artist. Still not all that exciting, but def improving as a fighter.
Agreed.

Still very young too, at 27. Curious as to how the rest of her career will turn out.

I hate when younger fighters like Magny keep picking up wins against washed up gureats from the previous era

really hope Robbie turns back the clock and puts him out

70174-1991604.png

giphy.gif
Can't even be mad if Robbie spoils the party

I’m a polish mma fan and she was champ... never professed my Non existent love for her on a mma forum.

It's her giving a wink, not fighting.

Don't deny you like her more than that lol

Happy to be Robbie Lawler back

sort of Odd though for him to step in as a short notice replacement for a ufn co main event

the guys a legend, getting no hespect

Grasso looked great. Kim needs a new coach. He sucks dicks. When you have a huge arm and leg reach advantage and all your coach can tell you to do is "get distance" he has to go.

I love Alexxa Grasso so I think she should go back to her Weight Class.

Her Opponent took all those shots kept composed wasn't rattled. More dangerous opponents are ahead. I don't think Grasso has any power moving up in weight class.

Also - Grasso can't take down bigger girls. First girl in this division with ground game is gonna lay her way to a win,.

all your mistakes tonight have been conveniently "intentional"
The only mistake I made was using logic in our conversation. Almost every word and phrase in the "intensive purposes" reply was beyond incorrect, and your response to it was "intents and puposes". Oh, and that I'm daft. When is your birthday? I feel compelled to buy you a helmet, or at least a new coloring book.

Back